Sex on pole vault landing beds

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Cheryl SW, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Cheryl SW

Cheryl SW Member

Agreed. But I would be very happy to hear from other couples who had sex on a pole vault bed before, because it has been so wonderful for us.

Honestly, our relationship started on the pole vault bed. We fell in love with each other during our first time on the bed.

2. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

[​IMG]

3. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Hmm this might be coincidence, but I once read an erotic story on another site that claimed to be "true", of course I can never verify this, but the story involved one boy and one girl in their mid-teens who were on some pole vaulting athletics thing. After a vault training, they crossed into relationship territory when they hooked up on the pole vaulting mat....was that story about you and your boyfriend or is this coincidence or perhaps your OP was inspired because you read the same erotic story?

4. Cheryl SW

Cheryl SW Member

The world is small, that was us, we are now married :)

Glad you've read about how we started.

5. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Guess it is a small world then. You two wrote that story well by the way.

By the way, how were you able to take the landing mat that you guys first did it on home? I would've thought that the mat was public athletics equipment.

(Note earlier you said you still have the mat you two started your relation on)

6. Cheryl SW

Cheryl SW Member

You might have mistaken, the story you read on the other site was also by me. But honestly, what we've experienced is not something which could really be written out :)

About the mat, to keep a long story short, yes, it was a public athletics equipment when we first did it, but my husband bought it over, claiming that we could do extra training at home, since we both are pole vaulters, I bet they wouldn't suspect anything.

7. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

That explains it, anyway nice personal item snag.

How did both your parents react to your relationship? What happened after it became obvious to close family and friends that you were gonna be married? Any plans for kids?

Also would you mind if I began a PM correspondence between you and your husband I have some other questions I'd like to ask you two but not for public view.

8. Cheryl SW

Cheryl SW Member

Our parents and friends were shocked because they had thought we would never fall in love, it's not that they don't want us to, it's just that they sort of ruled out the possibility because we had been that close for 16 years but never fell in love with each other before. So at the end of the day they were very happy for us.

We are both only 20 now and still active in pole vaulting. We would have kids when the time is right for us.

No worries, feel free to ask.