Sex on period

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Skinsfan7986, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Skinsfan7986

Skinsfan7986 Guest

My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex on her period. We both have been tested for std and we don't have any. I don't know if this is a stupid question but can I still get an std if she doesnt have one since I had sex with her on her period witbout a condom

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

God Help Us...:banghead:

Cheers Glen.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

everyone else does.

4. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Its not a stupid question, don't mind the trolls answering your serious question.

The infection rate in your case is 90%, so you should probably get tested for all known STDs right away ! And make sure you get your prostate thoroughly checked.

5. Inca

Inca Member

If your girlfriend is clean from STD's then it doesn't matter if you fuck her while she is on a period with a snotty nose and sneezing through her vagina - it is not possible to catch something that is not there in the first place.......blood or not.

6. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

90%? Where'd you get that horseshit statistic? And "infection rate" for what? STD is a pretty broad term. He just said she doesn't have anything so what could he get? If she were HIV positive he'd be more likely to contract it while she's on her period, but if she's clean she's clean.

7. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Horseshit topic requires horseshit statistic.