sex on lsd?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by wingedtriangle, Jan 22, 2005.

1. wingedtriangle

wingedtriangle Member

how strange what are your remarks never done it just curious i suppose

2. LostChord

LostChord Member

i heard its incredible... that its not just a physical connection.. but a merging of energies and combining of consciousness's..

Leary says that LSD is one of the best aphrodesiacs (i cant spell it..) there is...

but ive heard that 2cb is even better

3. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

Love it, Love it, Love it. I think sex on Coke or Meth is better but on Acid it is wonderful.

4. nesta

nesta Banned

sex on mushrooms is great, but the only time i've done acid with someone i would have slept with we were in a public park and though we were both about to go crazy with the urge, it never happened. however, it definitely is a quality aphrodisiac in my book, and i can imagine it would be even better than sex on mushrooms.

5. howl

howl Member

More fun than laughing....

6. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

I've had sex on acid. It was weird. Very emotional and connecting, I felt like I was merging with the soul of the girl I ws with in some special way. It got weird though and I had to stopthe first time we trried that, I got afraid that I wsa hurting my girl and couldn't keep going on.

7. McJesus

McJesus Member

There is no possible way in hell that sex on coke is better than acid. My god, you merge with your partner and *become* sex.

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Sex while candyflipping is probably pretty phat. It's pretty bomb on 2c-e.

9. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

it becomes more than sex. i now see it as being joined with the one (or two... or three or whatever) you love.

10. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...

11. LostChord

LostChord Member

sexual desires can hamper a session depending on the goal (if you want to call it a goal) especially when part of the journey is to give up all your desires, but having sex can also help part that desire, depending on whether its put into the session in the correct way (dont ask me what way that is...)

12. opaquebubble

opaquebubble Member

not acid, i'd think that could get a bit intense, shrooms though, i haven't ever felt about a guy as i do about my current bf, i owe that in part to 2 shroom experiences that included some sex, i'd only try that on lsd if i REALLY knew what was going on, otherwise that could be an weird ending to a relationship....considering it provides more intense visials than shroomage does....

13. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I love to have sex while I'm tripping or rolling on anything. It just feels 10x better. nad it's more spiritually connecting too.

Watch out for limp dick though. Some guys have troubles getting up, or coming when they're really high on something.

Sex on LSD has never been scary for me, but I imagine it could be.

14. voiceofliberty

voiceofliberty Member

I dosed last night and let me tell you that the sex was awesome, acid gives me a lot of energy, I was drilling the hell out of my girl and it felt like i was barely putting any effort into it.

15. Echoes

Echoes Member

sex on acid while listening to pink floyd could possibly be the most pleasurable thing ever

16. Arachne

Arachne Member

sex on acid is unbelievable.the emotional, physical, and mental connection is so powerful. my boyfriend and i ended up crying and having the same exact visuals. it was beautiful