Sex on a Nudist Beach, it is ever acceptable?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by HotIrishCouple, Oct 10, 2013.

1. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

All Right , well ,in the interest of child protection ; let's do this. Provide a more secluded "sex area" for the the more talented naturists amoung us. Certainly , benefits would outweigh negatives. A much more content less stressed beach goer. Many sexually astute individuals will be seen using a short "fence" to shield themselves from sand , wind and yes , inquiring eyes. Enjoy.

2. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I think it is not, just as I think it would not be acceptable on a non-nude beach. And as one of the other replies mentions, it is the perfect excuse to shut down a nudist beach. There are few enough without losing one more.

3. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

Only if you have the place all to yourself and even then you need to be careful. Mind you the risk of being caught can heighten the experience.

4. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I totally agree, naturism is a family activity, I would not like my children to have been able to witness lewd behaviour on any beach. Sex, masturbation are fine, I actively encourage anyone to indulge in those activities, but NOT in public.
    I should add that my husband & I HAVE had sex in the dunes on a couple of occasions, but we walked over 500 metres past the last people sunbathing (nude), then walked up into the dunes to ensure privacy. I would have died if some poor child had caught us in the act.

5. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Exactly. Find a distant, secluded place and let'er rip. If anyone catches you and has a problem with it, just tell them the truth- you guys saw no one and thought since no one was around, who'd care? Besides the most you should expect (I would think) is maybe a verbal warning, maybe getting kicked from the beach for a day or two (I dunno, do they have guard shacks where everyone must show ID to enter?), and at worst maybe a ticket for indecent exposure. I could be wrong, so take it for insight only.

6. jackier

jackier Member

Does it happen? Yes. It is normally harmless? Yes. But should it be allowed outright? I say no. It takes away from what nudity should really be about, which is accepting your body and being comfortable in your own skin. Someone said that something like that is all the excuse people need to ban nude beaches and nudism as a whole. Plus, it may attract a type of people who are there for less than honest, or even outright illegal/predatory reasons. Sex is great, but just be smart and wait to go home.

7. Gromit801

Gromit801 Member

Great way to get on the sex offenders list. Because we're losing nude beaches due to pervs and losers, more naturists are calling the cops, even taking pics of the offending activity as proof. Want to have sex outside? Use your backyard. Want to be seen? Go to a swingers club.

8. Gromit801

Gromit801 Member

No. The worst, and very likely, is being charged with lewd and lascivious behavior in public. That CAN lead to the sex offenders list.

9. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

I haven't seen blatant sex on a nude beach but once on a textile beach I saw a woman sit on her boyfriend's lap and wiggle around until he ejaculated. No one else seemed to notice.

10. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Sex in the sand dunes at nudist beaches is usually ok, I've been doing it there for years at various different beaches. Most families stay on the main beach, I've never offended anyone in the dunes whether at a nudist beach or textile beach. At nudist beaches there are often some voyeurs who enjoy watching anyway, some surreptitiously, but sometimes end up with a crowd gathered round to watch.

11. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Yes, at nudist beaches. In summer in Australia the nights are long and the nudist beach closest to me is a virtual hive of activity, either on the beach, in the dunes or in the car park. This is at night, not during the day, and nudists know much better than to bang away with families coming and going. It's pretty much a very different place when the sun goes down. You can scarcely make out any figures on the sand, much less the dunes, in close to darkness.

12. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Well said.

13. BarefootInTheCity

BarefootInTheCity Members

I don't go to "nudist" beaches, but you can definitely have sex on a normal beach, if you're careful. I've gone to beaches on Cape Cod late at night for that. Find one that's empty and dark. Get naked. Go to town.

14. Rafa69

Rafa69 Members

I had sex with my gf a lot of times in nudist and non nudist beach. Is our "fantasy" but only if we are alone, at night for example.
    Only in a nudist beach we had sex at day but in the dunes where is common, you can found another couples in their business... Anyone disturbe but only in the dunes, in the main beach nothing!!

15. Wildman1234

Wildman1234 Members

It is acceptable with the same limits as being on a clothed beach. As long as it is discrete and no ones around. Naturists dont see simple nudity as anything sexual. Having sex on the beach is fine but not if theres people around.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sand... doesn't sound like fun sex to me.

17. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Damn sand gets into EVERYTHING!

18. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

You need to develop some ideas of alternative position i guess ;-)
    de facto you get more sand "everywhere" by swimming in the surf ...

Jayandcay likes this.
  19. No! Sex is way to risque to occur anywhere but behind closed doors. Have you noticed people have to videotape that shit and post it secretly online? Yeah, most of us are barely aware that sex exists. BRAINIACS.