Sex Me!

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Sunburst, May 23, 2004.

1. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

So how many of you out there have sex toys? I do! Hehe so fun:D

I have a braaand new vibrator, a choke chain collar, a leash, a teddy/corset (not much a toy, but nonetheless fun!), padlock, blindfold, and 2 paddles. I used toi have a whip, but it was cheap and broke:p So I'll get a new one soon...

Not too bad for a 15-year-old, huh? lol

2. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

dear god gurl, who do you use them on?

3. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

none. I mean I really have no good enough reason to go through the hassle of obtaining them right now.

that's quite good for 15.

4. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

lol better replies than the ones I got in the youing hippies forum:pEveryone's saying how I'm too young and how I'm a poser (somehow?)all that crap...I thought these ppl were supposed to be hippies? You know, accepting and not ageist or anything...Man, most of the ppl here really suck lol

5. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

yeah more power to you. i remember when i was younger (and still now, really) i have felt that people judge too quickly on age. i may be 17 but i know whats goin on, and i can make my own mistakes if need be.

so on ya sunburst.

i also dont get why in a hippy forum there are people who are so hateful????

6. veinglory

veinglory Member

When I moved house I lost my vibrator, I am rather worried about where it ended up...

7. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

Veinglory - you might find that your next door neighbour's dog has a new chew toy...

8. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i don't have any sex toys or anything. i've used them before, but never actually owned them. i rely on my hands and mouth to get by in the bedroom, that and my ridiculously good looks *snort*:rolleyes:

9. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Whatcha smokin there, dear? Care to pass it this way?

I don't own any toys other than a plug that I never use. When I'm alone I tend to take matters into my own hands. But I have to say that there aren't as many toys geared towards men as there are towards women. And the ones that are for men aren't that appealing to me. Inflatable dolls just don't seem to get me excited.

10. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

15! yer just a kid! be careful out there.use condoms if you share.

11. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

To all those out there who are saying "You're just a kid", how old were you when you started exploring sex? I was 13 when I started kissing and such above the waist. I was 14 when I lost my virginity. And I was much younger when I discovered the wonders of masturbation. I'm sure Sunburst knows to practice safe sex. (you do, don't you?) She's fifteen years old, the typical age for a person to be curious and to engage in such activities. Even so, she never said that she was having sex. Is she too young for a vibrator? Hell, it might keep her occupied for a while until she feels she's old enough to have sex. Let's give her a break, people. Most of you aren't in a position to be criticizing her anyway.

12. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Mono: Hah it's true:p Nope, not having sex yet, just playing games with adult toys;)

I'm not planning on going below the waist until I'm married; I went REALLY far with this chick within the first hour I met her last winter, and now I feel like I'm not ready. She didn't respect that I felt unready either, she was a bitch:p
    But yeah, it's all good now, I got a girl that totally repects me and my feelings/beliefs, so I'm sure she won't mind my decision too much, besides, we can still play lol:p

13. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

Ha, "use condoms"!

don't be throwing semen around or anything darling.

(yeah, I know, female to female HIV transmission. but condoms was a funny word choice on that guy's part.)

14. serra

serra tentacle girl

what, you mean plastic vibrating vaginas just dont do it for you? :rolleyes:

15. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

LOL serra!

I can't say that I've ever had the pleasure of trying one. I've seen 'em in the shops, but never had the impulse to buy one. Maybe someday, but not anytime soon.

16. whispera

whispera Member

So are you quite into the bdsm scene then? I don't have any toys but my girlfreind has loads, she's really into the scene and was at fifteen too. She got quite a lot of abuse from other people in the scene due to her age as you have to be 18 to get into the clubs and go to munches etc. I've only really started playing and stuff but am quite enjoying it. Have you been on Bondage.com? Here you can meet other people into the scene.

Claire

17. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

Hmmm... have you ever tried these little packets of gel-like stuff called Wet? It's this flavoured gel that gets hot when you blow on, kiss, or lick it. Very good for going down on chicks. I was 15 when I started using toys too :) Quite fun, if you ask me. Candlewax is good... My girlfriend tried the toothpaste thing on me, and it totally took the fun out of it. It makes you kinda go numb and takes a long time. Oh well. I love to experiment anyway. Have a good sex life.

18. Patch

Patch Member

the extent of my toy collection is a pair of handcuffs and a electric tooth brush...desparate times call for desparate measures ya know?...i know the tooth brush thing is sounds weak...but that oral b packs a punch...

i can't believe i just said that...

19. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

oh, an electric toothbrush rocks.

I was kind of embarrassed to find out how many girls already know about that trick - I thought it was my own ingenious idea or something.

20. Patch

Patch Member

...yeah...i learned that one from my "friend" at band camp...that's right...band camp.