Sex is still painful

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by RavenClawBs, Sep 17, 2013.

1. RavenClawBs

RavenClawBs Guest

How many times after loosing your virginity, as a women, does it normally take for sex to feel pleasurable?

Background:
    My girlfriend and I have been engaging in regular intercourse for the past month (up to two times a day, minimum once every 2 days).
    Since loosing her virginity, things seems to be progressively getting better, although it is slow. Loosing her virginity seemed to be really painful for her. The first few times we had penetrative sex weren't very pleasurable for her.

Right now I still have to take it very slow and she says the pain has lessened but it takes about 5min before it starts to feel good enough to not have to go slow (she is moaning out of pleasure by that point).

Foreplay lasts a few minutes and she appears aroused/ready at that point.

We've probably had penetrative sex 20-25 times now, sometimes not full penetration.

2. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

Go a hell of a lot slower and foreplay should be 15 minutes at the least. Just because she appears to want it doesn't mean she is physically ready.

3. Norcal

Norcal Member

More foreplay, try going down on her for a while first.

4. RavenClawBs

RavenClawBs Guest

We've tried longer sessions of foreplay... 10min, 15min, 20min.

Going down on her, rubbing against her. She moans an enjoys it a lot (it appears and she confirms).

These things don't seem to make a difference when it comes time...

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Is she tensing? Those are some strong muscles.

6. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

Well there's several factors and levels of arousal. I'd still say go longer. I mean 20 minutes is nice and all, but 45 minutes is nicer. Maybe it's emotional, is foreplay passionate or are you just going through the motions to get to that "endpoint"? Sometimes everything can be done "right" but it's just not emotionally pleasing because it feels contrived.

How about a day of on and off foreplay. Never going beyond a certain stage until the very end of the night...or even a weekend.

Also maybe you're doing it when she's tired, or not feeling well or maybe she's nervous or thinks something is wrong with her. Maybe get her to do some reading and you do the same. How well do you know female anatomy? How well does she know her own?

There's millions of possibilities here.