Sex in the morning

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Deidre, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

My eyes were barely open this morning, and my husband began touching me. In places that he knows will arouse me. He was taking his time, and I started to squirm a bit, in a good way. After like ten minutes, we had amazing sex.

I share this because most of the time, I'm not in the mood for sex, but I think if I'm brought into the mood, I can get there. It still felt different, than at other times of the day. I prefer afternoon/night sex to mornings, but this was really a great way to start the day.

I'm in a sharing mood, so there you go. :blush:

Anyone else not really love morning sex, and prefer sex at other times of the day?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2018
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'll take it when i can get it. that said, i'm not fully myself until after lunch, so everything is better then than in the morning. except pooping; a morning poop is essential.

3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

You're funny, today :D

I feel the best, like cognitively, after lunch. Cognition is important in sex, if you ask me. lol

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, I'll take it any time I can get it as well. As long as my mind is not stressed over work drama, I'm game anytime. I especially like it first thing in the morning because it is a great way to wake up and start the day, just like you said, and feels really good after you've have a good night's sleep.

jmadre and Deidre like this.
  5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

FWIW, Morning sex comes with less drama and baggage from the work day. Your mind is a bit more clear and your body is rested. We love the spontaneous taking of each other. A great way to start the day.

jmadre and Deidre like this.
  6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I wake up horny a lot!

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lots of guys say this but its far from always the case. I sometimes feel like this myself, but just after dinner for example is not a good time at all. Same with when you're busy at work. The scenario is really good when picturing it but in reality I would probably try to reschedule :p
    This is a law in my reality too :) One of the best ways to start the day!

Deidre likes this.
  8. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

As I get older I tend to prefer the morning sex....gets the day started :D

Alice in SC likes this.
  9. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Me too!

Deidre likes this.
  10. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’m a huge fan of morning and middle of the night sex. I love the sleepy dreamy quality to it

waynedunn, Altman, jpdonleavy and 4 others like this.
  11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I reread this and I meant most of the time in the mornings, I’m not in the mood for sex lol hopefully, you knew what I meant! :blush:

Kerri likes this.
  12. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I wake up with morning wood quite often but rarely act upon mostly because she gets up an hour or so before me. But I do love to get it on a little later, say 9 or 10am. It works out perfect for a late breakfast after.

13. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I'm a big fan of morning sex. Usually well rested, warm and usually the strongest boner of the day when I wake up haha

14. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I'm up at like 4:45am for work and have no time to waste during the week and then on the weekend, the child gets up early so it cant happen then either, I'm a night-timer only for now! but that's ok, something to look forward to :smirkcat:

Deejay88 and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Goander

Goander Members

We had sex at 5 am this morning. Wife had 4 orgasms.

StrongRightHand likes this.
  16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Sex in the morning, police at my door
    Fresh Adidas across the bathroom floor...

But seriously, morning sex is bomb, but middle of the day weekend sex?? Even better :)

waynedunn and StrongRightHand like this.
  17. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Yep, weekend sex in general is better for me because I have less on my mind. I can just relax more.

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

One way to solve the boredom problem. :yum::yum::yum::yum: Better than a visit to a power station. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Deidre likes this.
  19. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

haha you're so silly :relaxed:

20. Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho Members

I completely understand how you feel. The way you described being woken up by your husband is basically what i did to my gf this morning and I’m definitely in a better mood than when we don’t have morning sex lol

Deidre likes this.