Sex In Odd Places

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Daretobare, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

Not all under the blanket though

jmadre likes this.
  2. Goander

Goander Members

Ahh, just me and her LOL

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

Okay that makes more sense ;-)

Goander likes this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Oddest place I've had sex has got to be Northridge

scratcho and Flagme15 like this.
  5. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Pretty standard list I think, woods, car, swimming pool shower and my garden patio and shed

StrongRightHand likes this.
  6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

On a Coast Guard Cutter! Also sitting on my husband's lap while he drove a tractor around our farm!

7. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I've never had sex in a public place, but admittedly, the thought turns me on

8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

At a secluded VFW lodge / pavilion in the woods - wasn't far from her parent's house, dark quiet and in the woods. I had my old Chevy truck, I pulled a blanket out at a nice spot and we went at it without much foreplay since it was like if we don't both do this RIGHT NOW, we are going to bust. Braving the mosquitoes, I stripped, she just slid off her shorts. It was pretty awesome and I remember just about 3 seconds after I came, the lights came on. Nobody saw us, but needless to say, there wasn't much for lying around in the moonlight after that one.

9. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

On the Plains of Abraham, within eyeshot of Orsainville Prison - a jolly enthusiastic fuck up against a tree - her black pantyhose all ripped to fuck

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've had sex on 2, 4, 8 and 12. but no odds yet.

11. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Never had actual sex anywhere odd...i had an ex and we have each other handjobs while dancing at a bar but that's as close as I have gotten

12. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Should have added that the Plains of Abraham are in Quebec City and the English General Wolfe defeated the French Montcalm in detail back n mid 1700s.

On another occasion in the bushes outside national Airport (D.C.) with a girl met on the plane but we didn't go all the way. On Greyhound bus and a tans-Continental train

Kerri likes this.
  13. nldn

nldn Senior Member

The nearest for me was a disused railway station.

Kerri likes this.
  14. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Back in the 90's my wife and I used to swap with our best friends. The wife and I were also having an affair. So, during an outing to the racing my best friends wife and I made a bathroom run and I fucked her in a porta john. Sometimes I would help her clean offices after hours and fucked her several times on the conference table at a Coke office. Fun times.

15. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I forgot we also fucked on the balcony of a hotel in Myrtle Beach overlooking a busy road and across from other hotels. My wife and her husband were passed out

16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We were on a cruise ship docked in Cozumel.
    Another ship was docked along side and very close to us. We were in our 10th level balcony room with curtains and sliding door opened. I was banging my wife missionary style and a lady was watching us on her balcony from the other ship. It is was close enough for her to watch me heave and dump my cum load. She watched me pull out and I stood up. I looked straight at her and she knew we seen her. It was exotic and erotic. I would do this again for sure.

17. Kerri

Kerri Members

Love Quebec City!

18. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

My wife and I were lying in a bed one time, and got this weird idea that, with the soft mattress, sheets, and pillows, it would probably be great to have sex----in the bed! It was fantastic---so no more fields, bushes, trees, or dirty ground for us, now we always do it in a bed!

Ok--seriously----my first wife and I did it on a balcony of a room at the Ala Moana Hotel near Waikiki. It was hot to think that we could get caught.

My second wife and I were more adventurous---we did it in a hot spring about 4 in the morning when there weren't too many people around. But it was a clothing optional place, and it is possible that one guy who was pretending to sleep was actually watching us. Later when we hopped out of the pool to go get our towels, he lifted his head up and asked us where we were from and started to make small talk to us.

She is a Filipina and when she first went to Japan (where we met) she stayed with a friend of hers in a one room Japanese apartment. This did not give her friend, and her friend's husband much privacy so they would often have sex in the shower. But they were a bit noisy and my wife would always hear them, which would make her horny. So on more than one occasion in Japan, when we were sleeping in the same room with someone else, or another couple, after everyone went to bed, she would wait long enough that everyone else might be asleep, but then maybe they were still awake, she would initiate sex with me and would be moan quiet enough that she wouldn't ake anyone up, but certainly loud enough that if anyone was awake, they would hear it.

Another odd place was in a Nipa hut in a Philippine jungle that was raised up on stilts and which you could see through the slats of the flooring (that wasn't strange for the locals, but I thought it was interesting---the kids running around the area obviously got an early sex education from watching their parents and other community members while walking under the houses).

Mentioning my wife and how she kind of liked to replay the lovemaking of her friend with her hearing it, reminded me that my first wife almost lost her virginity in a car. She was 15 and the boy was 19. He was also a virgin and had trouble finding her hole, then a cop tapped on the car and told them to move on. So she always had a thing about doing it in a car (I assume that was the reason why). She was Japanese and this happened in Japan. She loved hearing about how I would have sex in the car with previous girlfriends. We had sex numerous times in her car in the side streets of Osaka. Then when we came to the States she would really get off on doing it in my car.

Back in the 70's at a music festival in the mountains, I went with a girlfriend into the forest behind the stage. I forget what the band was---maybe Bad Company, but we made love as the band played, I want to make love to you, or whatever that band's version of a song about making love was. We were both pretty high and it was fairly surreal.

In Asia we went to Love hotels from time to time. One time in the Philippines my wife and I went to a cheapy love hotel. The rooms had no airconditioning just ceiling fans, and the walls did not go all the way to ceiling. Therefore you could hear other couples making love in the other rooms.

Anyway, those are some things I remember off hand.

19. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

While driving, and also in a bathroom of a great steakhouse near our home. Slinky black dress no panties. Fucked her and had cum dripping down her legs as we sat down again to continue dinner.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm sure you looked beautiful in it.

Alice in SC likes this.