Sex In A Relationship

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Jk29, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Jk29

Jk29 Members

Lets say, i have started to date a girl. Should i wait to consider for sex for a few months we have dated, for it to more special or more comfortable and relaxed and i know the person more, so it would be more smoother? I have somewhat researched waiting for sex for a few months, might be healthy for a relationship. What are you thoughts? What if the girl insists doing it sooner? Should we talk about our ideas of our sex, even before doing it? And what we want from it?

Im asking because my last relationship, i might have rushed with sex and thus we didnt know each other so well ,so the sex part was rushed and comfortableness around each during sex or talking about our desires with each other wasnt that good, for the tension during sex could be low. But also back then i was inexperienced, that was also a factor.

Anyway what are your thoughts?

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Your experienced, you know what to do, go with your plan A

1 person likes this.
  3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Do it when you feel comfortable, and when she feels comfortable.

1 person likes this.
  4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Everyone is different, there is no right or wrong answer, I think if you both want to then just do it!
    I met a guy a couple days ago and as much as I wanted to fuck him within hrs of meeting him, I didn't, I was drunk and I really wanted to be sober for our first time. We went on a date the following nite and I kept telling myself I should wait so I don't look like some horny little slut, but after kissing and being all touchy feely with each other, I just went with the flow and we ended up having amazing sex!
    I seriously can't resist this man, and if it is meant to be it will be, no matter what!
    I think I blew his fucking mind to TBH lol

3 people like this.
  5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Dubai has some far-out cop cars too!!!

[​IMG]

6. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Depends on your age. At 20 I met my wife and had sex on the first date. We are married over 44 years. Quite frankly, if there is not immediate sexual desire for each other, I moved on. I did not always expect sex on the first date, but did on the second. Girls I dated knew what I was after. I had just returned from a year of combat and was long over high school dating. I wanted an adult relationship with sex. Did not want to waste time dating someone for months only to find out that we were not sexually compatible. Life is too short. Worked out very well for me. My wife and I shared the same girlfriend, had a non monogamous marriage with a lot of fun fetish stuff and still love each other as we did when we first met and got engaged 3 weeks later. My ex fiancee and I waited 6 months and she ended up cheating on me. So I do not think waiting has anything to do with it.

7. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

8. AirBare

AirBare Members

Sex was our 1st date. We have been together a lot years now and were still having so much fun in life.

9. T.C.

T.C. Member

I can't believe on love without sex, so when you meet a girl you like one of your first goals is to have sex with her. It's undeniable.
    I frankly don't remember after how many dates I had sex with my wife, but I can say it was pretty early. If there is sexual attraction it comes natural.

10. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I don't think there is a wrong or right way to something like that... it's just a matter of being on the same page with regard to intimacy and expectations... if neither of you want to wait and you're both interested in a relationship (or even something more casual for that matter) then why should you wait? If one person wants to wait a bit then that line should be respected and in time if both parties are interested nature will take its course...

11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

When you both feel comfortable, I think. You both might not be in love, but if you have amazing chemistry and are growing to really like each other, then I'd say why not. Sex does bond people though, your body releases chemicals that create pair bonding. That's why people feel so connected after sex, and if there aren't any feelings there, it can be awkward. I'm married now, and never slept with guys I wasn't in a relationship with, tbh mainly because I didn't want to bond with someone who I wasn't emotionally into. That's just me.

1 person likes this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

isn't that mostly a female thing? i thought women got the bonding chemical from sex and men got it from, well, i don't remember what. but i thought it was something other than sex.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It gets released in men when dinner gets served regularly

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

So men bond with Ronald McDonald?

15. drumminmama

Nasal sprays?
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/11/study-oxytocin-the-love-hormone-makes-men-in-relationships-want-to-stay-away-from-other-women/265314/

Seriously, it's still active in men.

http://scicurious.scientopia.org/2009/11/17/oxytocin-lets-hear-it-for-the-boys/

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If that's what you call dinner? :p But no, i ment dinner served at home ;)

OrleansWordsmith and drumminmama like this.
  17. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

dinner? i'm thinking a cold beer in a frosty mug while i'm watching a ballgame...

OrleansWordsmith and Jude96 like this.
  18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Sex is good and all...sex in a relationship is fan-fucking-tastic though.

2 people like this.
  19. drumminmama

I'm not down with any clowns. Burger, insane or POTUS.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Mmmmm hmmmmm

And can you expand on what "emotionally into" means