Sex in a Church?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Indy Hippy, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

Ok its a real simple question do you believe that it is wrong to have sex in a church or other religious place? Also please feel free to state why you feel the way you do... :)

2. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I feel it's ok because I'm a hippy, man! ("Come on and do it in the road," duh duh duh duh duh...)

Just kidding-----I would do it in a spiritual place because I believe in the magic and power of sacred sexuality---I believe it is one of the most sacred acts that two people can share.

But I am sensitive to others feelings, and I certainly wouldn't do this in a way that would offend others, or let them know about it if it would offend them (For example, I'd do it in the back pew while they are all looking forward------- ; ) )

Actually I would stick to places of worship where that would be recognized. But if I did do it in a church---I wouldn't feel any guilt or shame.

3. wally m

wally m 14

Weather you believe in the church or not someone does and they love their idea of it so I wouldn't do it out of respect for them. I wouldn't want someone coming in a fucking in my spiritual place just to do it.

4. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

ah man I would just love to have bondage sex in church! :D damn, very very sexy and sinful.

But then I am a pagan, not a christian, I have respect for other religions that respect mine, but christianity clearly does not respect my beliefs.

Blessings
    xxx

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's wrong because you know the people who are members of that church would not like that. So it's respectless indeed. No other reason why it's wrong for me.

Spirit of the night, isn't respect about individuals? Christianity is not a person. If you would not like to be seen as a pagan but as an individual, shouldn't you return the favour to your fellow humans? It's clearly that not all christians think the same, so they neither do about pagans.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

depends, what kinda church, where at inside the church, and if i'm that horny...

7. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Only if you don't make her cum.....

8. poiphreak

poiphreak Member

it would be disrespectful.
    my rights end where anothers begin.

9. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

I don't know if it's wrong, but I wouldn't do it.
    Even though many love the risk I find it uncomfortable to have sex knowing that I'm likely to get caught. I like the idea of a desert beach better. :p

10. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

lol yeah ive never gotten that part, he died for our sins but you still are sinful and must not sin?

:S

11. irie irator

irie irator Member

I would not have sex in any church except a catholic church. Honestly have you sat through a catholic service? Its a joke and I feel its a disgrace to christianity. I dont mean to offend you if you are catholic but if you are you need to open your eyes to whats really going on.

12. Aine6923

Aine6923 Member

I grew up in the Catholic faith and rejected it and became a non-denom, bible believer, so I think that has an effect on the fact that I would really try hard not to do it there. However, if we're alone and it is lovemaking rather than just "sex", maybe I'd consier it... but there is a certain aversion to that in my own mind.

13. magcam172

magcam172 Member

14. EXAchilles

EXAchilles Member

I'd do it, just as long as we were blaspheming and taking the Lord's name in vain the entire time. Maybe I'd even cum in the holy water and watch everyone put it on their foreheads.

15. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

:cheers2:
    You're so pure... :Angel_anim:

Bless ya :p

16. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

If I had the chance to fuck a quire girl, while she wore the uniform, in a church, I wouldn't pass it up.

17. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

I mean, I don't know why the church, religion in general has this aversion to sex anyway.

18. ad10

ad10 Member

sex is a holy and sacred act so why not.

19. EXAchilles

EXAchilles Member

Population control, and so that only people who go through their little marriage ritual can have children and be part of their brainwashed family.

20. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

ive had sex in a church once. i think religion is bull so it dosnt make a difference to me