Sex friends?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by hippie_chick666, Apr 9, 2007.

1. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

So juicy details! I hooked up with this really cute guy and I do like him. He just wants to be friends, you see. I am a self-confessed nympho, so there is also this side of me which says "Screw a relationship! Just have good ol', no commitment, so good because it's so bad, sex!" I don't really think we will ever have a relationship, so there's this other side that says "Have "just between friends" sex!" So there are no sides that say "no, this is a bad idea" so I think I am going to go with it and see what he says.

What are some of his reactions to this inquiry? Do you think he might get pissed off? Or will he be happy? I don't know and would love to hear your opinions. Thank you!

Peace and love

2. OneLoveHerbsman

OneLoveHerbsman Member

I like the way you think and im sure he will too , i mean there is no need to force a relationship if it isnt happening naturely... its better that way for the both of you...
    and u said it urself... ur a nympho... so go get u some !
    have a ball, or two.

3. hippie_chick666

Thanks!

Peace and love

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

really depends on the individual, and since -you- know him and -we- dont i dont really know how much use thist hread will be to you

5. hippie_chick666

It was a help. I told him what I wanted and we might be sex friends in the future.

Peace and love

6. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

Keep the communication lines open and do not guess and assume things. It can work out for you and him to be booty buddies.

7. josh55116

josh55116 Member

i miss having a sex friend

8. mlee27

mlee27 Member

yeah obviously the guy is not going to have a problem just fucking you without all the realtionship bullshit, come on, you new that lol

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

some guys (such as me) wouldn't be into that

10. Frozen Solid

Frozen Solid Member

Um, let's see....great sex, a good friend, and no fucking relationship drama or bullshit? No co-habitation arguments over who pays which bills, no jealousy about who checks out which guy or which girl at a party... Yeah, that would suck. I would much rather come home to a cranky girlfriend who bitches at me about washing the dishes.

11. liberer

liberer Member

careful, my first.. i liked the dude, but he told me it was simply sex. i was all like 'yeah, i can handle that' but i got emotionally attached, and you kinda give him what he wants in the hope that he will start to like you.

long time again, but it was really hard for me to get over.. took years.
    my character has benefited from foolish mistakes though, i'm glad it happened.

just, be careful!

12. bittern

bittern Member

excellent advice...to those with effectively known as "fuck buddies".
    my fuck buddy & i both had partners so we knew where we stood emotionaly...it was pure heat of the moment fun & lust..
    we both clicked so well in each others favoutite desires & over time the emotional card kicked in...
    sometimes difficult to avoid when the lust & sex becomes so rewarding...
    be careful

13. Duck

A relationship doesn't have to be like that at all.

14. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Yeah, no kidding. I woke up at 9 am this morning to make my fiancee breakfast in bed.

15. Duck

Awh =)
    What'd ya make him?

16. MondayTraveler

MondayTraveler Member

I say go for it. Many attach sex with love. I do not.

Just be upfront with him and keep an eye out for warning signs that he's not onboard.