sex cravings...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tigerlily, Jan 16, 2005.

1. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

how long after the last time you have sex (or foreplay if you're not sexually active...) does it usually take you to start getting real cravings for sex... not just being horny, but actually feinding for it... wanting it all the time... cravin the feeling of someone else skin against yours, the smell of someone else's body... the taste of a mouth, and other parts...

(make sense?) :)

i guess this would be a question more for ppl who don't get it regularly... but ppl who get it every day might be able to answer too, who knows :p

2. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

how long what? i.e. age, or time between sexual contact?

3. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

im feining right now

4. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

time between contact...

5. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

oh.....two minutes? :p
    i dunno, i don't think i really get those cravings as for the most part i've abstained from most sexuality with others, so i've still left my right hand empowered enough in my psychi to quell any desires on that front.

6. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

oooooooooo i wish my vibrator had that kind of power......

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Um, well, I broke up with my last guy in mid November, and now I'm having very strong sexual feelings mingled with a crush over a real person. And thinking of ways to make a move on him, so i can get that real touch thing goin on. Masturbation is great and all, but sharing with someone you really dig is much better.

But really, my level of craving of human touch in a sexual manner fluctuates depending on what my hormones are doin, more than how long it's been since that last touch (unless it's only been minutes. But even an hour after my guy had left, I still wanted more sometimes)

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Bout' an hour

9. i_love_sex

i_love_sex Member

probably like an hour or two

10. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

yer i'd agree with them, bout an hour or 2, depending on how many times we did it tht is.

11. carsick

carsick Member

MY GOD can you all please shut up

12. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hehehehe.. are we talking to loud?

13. carsick

carsick Member

im just sick of seeing it all over TV , and hearing about little kids getting laid and walking down the street and seeing a load of complete tossers with Birds .................. and then theres me ,deprived and is going to be for the forseeable future.

sorry im just bitter an jealous

ITS ON TV RIGHT NOW!

14. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I start to crave sex after about 18-24 hours. Usually though, I want sex the most, right after I have sex. It's weird but I find myself the most turned on afterwards.

15. Noclothesneeded

Noclothesneeded Member

talk about hours or maybe weeks, try going five and a half yrs and then tell me how the cravings are. And masterbation just don't do it for me, more depressed afterward than I was before.

16. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

2.56 seconds

17. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I'm always touching my man. Sometimes I crave him and sometimes I just like to touch him, like when we pass each other in the hallway or are in the kitchen. I love physical touch. :)

18. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

my bf goes to school in vegas so i only get to see him once or twice a month and on breaks. that being said, im always fiending for sex because when he's here, we make the most of it and when he's gone, i miss the intensity of what we have when i see him.

i always crave sex. but about 1/2 to 2 weeks after he leaves i really start to feel the pangs, and by the 3rd or 4th week its almost like a heady kind of desperation....so in a way i like it cuz we never EVER have boring sex, but it kills me that i dont get to see him on a constant basis.

19. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

well, after i orgasm, i'm usually ready to 'get after it' again, repeatedly. i just have to be patient and wait for my guy to come around again. no pun intended :)

20. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

a few hours...its been like...3 months