Sex conversation with friend

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Justinsky, Sep 22, 2021.

1. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I talk about my sex life to my bestie ( who is female) quite a bit. Probley gets tired of hearing about it. Lol

arizonacook likes this.
  2. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

Or maybe she really enjoys hearing about it:p:p

Redwingsfan and AstroShark like this.
  3. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Lol I like hearing about my friends and their sex lives it makes me realize mine ain’t so bad

Python 8 and oldguynurse like this.
  4. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

A female friend of mine and I used to talk about our sex lives, both past and present.

She has a big past, and it was fascinating to hear about all the things she has done. I have told some of her stories in the forums and in the Exhibitionist Women thread.

5. BigBlackSack01

BigBlackSack01 Members

One of my best mates n I chat about this sort of thing quite a bit. Sometimes I'll have a wank whilst we're chatting and she doesn't mind.

oldguynurse and Scharff like this.
  6. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love those kinds of chats....

7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I never talk to my male friends about sex. I have had several female friends talk about sex, some in detail, some just about lack of sex in their life. They have always been the one to bring sex up. Times it lead to other things.

Scharff likes this.
  8. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

I just wonder how far I can go. I’ve worked from home and then told this lady I took a break from work and it was a great break, wink wink and A nice release And she’ll reply with GIGGLE GIGGLE. I’ve told her I need some fun. And she replied to take break with the gf. I’ve done that and told her it was a fun break. She knows I either jacked or had sex or got a bj. But I’d like to tell her what happened but don’t know how she’d respond.

9. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As a retired Nurse, for years I worked, nine hours a day, among 90% females, usually in 'scrubs' which are basically pajamas from the waist down. I got accepted as just 'one of us', and got to sit in on lots of break-time girl-talk sessions. Of course, as the resident male, I got asked questions about sex. One of which was, "Why do you men want us to suck your dicks so much?" or "It's my husband's favorite thing in the world, why?"

(You will all be glad to know that I did my part in educating numerous females as to proper sexual behavior on many topics.)

My best answer to the ones about them sucking us was, "Well, your vaginas don't have a little wiggling, moving thing inside them that rubs on our trigger point." Since these were Nurses, I'd add "Our frenulum under the head is just like your clitoris." That usually got an, "Oh." of understanding.

I also got to turn the tables, and would ask, "Why do so many of you like it on your knees from behind?" I got some interesting answers.

1) It's deeper that way.
    2) I can move my hips more.
    3) Sometimes I like just being used.
    and my favorite
    4) I don't have to look at him! I can imagine whatever I want.

(That ought to get some contributions from the ladies visiting this thread.)

Pussytimes likes this.
  10. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

Ahhhhh. If you think talking to a friend is awkward. Wait till you have a very in depth talk about it with you adult grand daughter. A very in depth, nothing off limits type talk.

Yeah , it was awkward. And a lot of personal information was shared.

Pussytimes and oldguynurse like this.
  11. Wally Pitcher

Wally Pitcher Members

Many years ago, when I was at University, I met a female student of Japanese ancestry. She was absolutely beautiful, with shiny black eyes, medium breasts and waste length shiny hair. We spent a lot of time talking about cultural and ethnic issues including interracial dating. We started getting physical after about a month or so. One evening I suggested that we take a shower together to clean up after several matches of tennis. She accepted my invitation and we had a very sensual shower. When we dried off I was amazed that she was comfortable walking around with a light top, which only covered her crotch area when her hands were at her side. I offered my cock to her so that she could try fellatio on a virgin cock. She declined the kind offer stating that the caucasian diet with emphasis on dairy and eggs resulted in body odor and semen that was distasteful. She offered to give me the best blowjob of my life after two weeks of cutting out milk and eggs and some types of meat. She also wanted me to taste my own semen and urine during the trial period. I reservedly agreed and the experiment was on. At about two and a half weeks the taste test was in order. We both took showers as before and she guided me to the study in the apartment. There was a bean bag chair in the room, which she got me situated with my butt on the top and my head on the floor. She then kneeled behind my head and pulled my legs back until my erect cock was situated within an inch of my face. She then started massaging my cock until I was able to ejaculate into my own mouth. To my surprise, my semen did not have a disagreeable taste or odor. I went on to show off by swallowing all of the cum. She was completely satisfied. On the following night we made love in the sixty nine position. For family reasons our relationship never progressed further, but I will never forget that night.

Pussytimes likes this.
  12. oldguynurse

Several years ago, in order to convince my wife to let me come in her mouth after all these years, I did something similar. But, jeez, man, there are easier ways to do it than gymnastics!

Then 9 weeks ago, completely out of the blue, and for no known reason, one night she held on and swallowed! What?? Then sat up and said, "Now don't expect that every night.". "Yes ma'am, of course, no ma'am, right, got it, I understand, I'll wash your car tomorrow, etc.". Since then 6 more times. Yay! Still have no idea what prompted it.

She has said, "I don't know what I was so afraid of, imagination, I guess." Her overall mood is better too.

Pussytimes, Suburbanray and Python 8 like this.
  13. oldguynurse

Ya did good. I've had similar ones with my son, now 35, which were easier. But I now have a grandson about to turn 14! And I'm going to need to be the one who has 'The Talk' with him. There won't be the depth, of course, as was with a grown son, but still...... Fortunately, my wife and I are both nurses and he's heard medical/anatomy/body talk from us all his life, so hopefully that'll make it easier.

14. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I've never had a friend of either sex I felt comfortable with talking about my sexual life with or hearing about theirs. Even when it's a neutral ground conversation where we're just making conversation without the underlying guilty kiss and tell aspect. I have a hard enough time discussing sex with a new partner I'm with.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Most people in the lifestyle are very open with their sex life and see nothing wrong with open dialogue regarding it. We see nothing wrong having a private adult conversation with opposite sex. My wife is free to talk to another man as to what she likes. She also wants to know if he has ED problems and what he does to deal with it. I on the other hand, I learn what the woman likes or dislikes sexually. We also have a good friend that we talk with weekly, we share all sorts sex talk with him. It’s open, honest and refreshing. Sure beats talking about the weather.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  16. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

The only open sexual discussions I had were with my half sister, I suppose because we were close and I wasn't a sex candidate. She used to tell me what her husband and she did for fun, and it was pretty raunchy. They were swingers for a while. Four other couples. At the time, I was not getting any and it just made me horny and frustrated.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  17. jball45

jball45 :P

What we did is not really up to us, trust is the most important thing.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. Windman

Windman Members

The only friend I have ever had in depth conversations with regarding our sex lives is an another male I used to meet with for sex. Both in the same situation of a sexless marriage we were able to discuss and talk about things we couldn’t with anyone else. We live in separate parts of the country these days but occasionally still are able to talk to each other. I’ve ever had the same kind of relationship with a woman that I felt comfortable having the same level of intimate conversation with. Probably because all the women I’m friends with are friends of my wife.