Sex conversation with friend

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Justinsky, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

Hi. do any of you talk about your sex life with a friend of the opposite sex? If so… how in depth do you go? I have a friend, who is a lady, who asks me about my sex life. I’m not sure how far I should go as I don’t want to turn her off or over step myself. But I’d love to go into detail with her as it would be nice to have a friend I could go to for advice. Etc. also to her about her sex life. thanks.

2. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Just let her know if she gets uncomfortable she will tell you but she’s asking so let it rip. She’s probably curious about what you do in the bedroom because she’s into you that way

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

Hum. I have gotten hints from her in the past. Just asking people opinions. I really respect her and don’t want to offend or cross a line. But I’ll push forward with her.

4. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Nothing wrong with chatting sex with a real friend.
    Go for it. x

Pussytimes, JudeLawless and Joker8six like this.
  5. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

Thanks. I’ve known her a long time. I’ll be careful but will also push it more. Thanks

Pussytimes, arizonacook and Candy Gal like this.
  6. Candy Gal

It should come naturally. But be careful it doesn't lead further. x

Pussytimes, arizonacook and Justinsky like this.
  7. Kenwood1

Kenwood1 Members

Unless thats where they want it to lead :hearteyes::smirk::wink:

Candy Gal likes this.
  8. Candy Gal

Oh I understand. lol xxx

Joker8six likes this.
  9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I started opening up with a male friend. We would talk about how our sex lives once was and how things just aren't what they used to be. It lead into the two of us experimenting with one another

10. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

I have a good, longtime female friend. We worked together of almost a decade and when she was separated from her husband we began to talk about relationships which lead to talking about sex, even intimate acts. Over time these talks went to places they shouldn't have gone as I would tell her about my intimate life and preferences. There was a growing sexual tension between us that ended with me letting her know I was attracted to her and I wanted to fuck - she said she wanted the same. We didn't do anything about it right away though one night after we'd had some drinks I asked her if she wanted me to stay. She said she wanted to sleep with me but when she thought about it, me being married was a bridge too far for her.
    (this was a good thing)

We're still friends and still talk and get together on occasion, she divorced her husband and is with a new guy and she's happy. We haven't talked about the past as I think we both kind of silently agreed to let it go.

My advice is to be careful, talking about sex with a female friend, it can take you places you might or might not want to end up at.

Pussytimes, djinx, Kenwood1 and 3 others like this.
  11. Candy Gal

Very wise post. Well done.

Slacker Of Krypton likes this.
  12. Slacker Of Krypton

Not one of my prouder moments - but it turned out for the best.

arizonacook and Candy Gal like this.
  13. Candy Gal

I understand perfectly. I have been there, got the Tee shirt.
    Not worth the pain it would cause to those we love.

14. Slacker Of Krypton

I don't think people realize how easy it is to find yourself in the middle of that situation.

arizonacook and Candy Gal like this.
  15. Candy Gal

It can easily happen. Best to avoid them.
    Love your honesty.

Slacker Of Krypton likes this.
  16. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

You can chat all you want but keep in mind you may be divulging things your partner would rather you keep private. That is not cool, especially if the two of them know each other or could meet at a social function

17. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

there are lots of things to consider
    • is this a person you know in real life or just online?
    • are you or she in a relationship
    • does she want to know what you do with same sex or opposite sex persons? --- she may just be curious
    • do you feel comfortable talking about your sex life
    • does she want to discuss things because she is lonely/horny

18. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

Thank you all for advice. She’s married but in an open marriage. She just told me this morning. I texted her about some stuff and she broke and texted me back saying she’s open. I actually think her husband might want to watch. I have gf whom I love. But We’ve talked about a 3 or 4 sum. So… yea. I still will watch my step. But thanks all

Deejay88, arizonacook and Candy Gal like this.
  19. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have many female friends that I talk sex with. Some, I've had some sort of encounters with although it didn't always start that way. Others, I've never done anything with. We are typically quite frank about what we do and who we do it with. I tell them who I'm planning to see and what I'm hoping to do. They often get details after. They tell me who they had sex with or when they masturbated. We sometimes share pics. One woman is on a toy kick and I get pics of her latest purchases. She could do reviews here. Most of them are or were neighbors or people that I met in a restaurant or bar or someone's friend who was told that I might like to have some fun. It's rare that a day goes by when I don't hear from someone even if it's not always about sex. Last night one friend was watching the baseball game. We made a sex bet. She lost (we were both rooting for the same team but the bet was on how many innings it would go). Technically, she owes me a blowjob now but given that she's 90 minutes away and lives with her kids, that may be hard to cash in although she's pretty open to anything except doing it in a car so maybe if she's home someday I may take the trip. Another friend used to be intimate with me. Had a severe drinking problem and went to rehab. Now she's engaged but we still sext. He's a lucky guy...she can't get enough. Likes girls more though and is struggling with wanting to have a physical relationship with a woman she met at the gym. I suggested a threesome if he's up for that and she keeps me updated. Good stuff.

Pussytimes likes this.
  20. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I was going out with a woman that discussed our sex life with just about everybody she knew. It was one of the reasons we broke up.