Sensitivity of the pierced nipple

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Pierced guy, May 13, 2022.

1. Pierced guy

Pierced guy Newbie

Hi all I first had my left nipple pierced some nigh on 30 years ago and at the time I remember it did most certainly increase my sensitivity of it. I had it pierced because I liked the look of it and fitted with a small ring it wasn't until I was pierced that I realised how sensual the male nipple could be.
    Over the years I think the sensitivity decreased until I barely realised or noticed my nipple. However some years later I decided to increase the gauge of my jewellery and again the sensitivity increased.
    I have recently had my right nipple pierced at a large gauge to match the left and fitted with a ring. OMG the sensations I am getting are out of this world like electricity coursing through my body both nipples are a source of constant stimulation. I am in a constant state of semi arousal it is maybe a little too much for me to take. I am thinking of replacing the rings with bars to see if this may tone things down a little for me.
    Has anybody else had similar experiences and can advise? Or what are your thoughts?

regina73 and Sagewynd like this.
  2. DarNY

DarNY Members

I would encourage the arousal. Never let it go away. Most people don’t know how good their body could feel. I’ve always wanted my nipples pierced but for years when married my wife didn’t like the idea. Now that I’m alone and heard your story of how arousing they feel I’ve often thought about them. I’ve even pumped my nipples a bit to make them more social if you get my meaning. Which I luv them bigger and hard. But is it stupid for an older 50s guy to want them.

regina73 likes this.
  3. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The nipples of we humans vary considerably in sensitivity from one person to the next. My own male nipples are more sensitive than those of any of the women I have played with.

I have to lotion my nipples carefully before each run (I'm a runner). They're extremely sensitive to the abrasion caused by any shirt plus perspiration, and they'll hurt for days afterward if I forget the lotion. Many marathon runners put band-aids on their nipples before races for the same reason - any distance longer than 10 miles, and they'll bleed during the run/race.

I'd consider a penis or scrotum piercing, but I have no reason to enhance the sensitivity or sensation of my nipples. I receive considerable pleasure and sometimes pain from them no matter what.

4. regina73

regina73 Members

I had 3 in each which I did myself. 2 horizontal and 1 verticle. started with 14 and then went tp 12. also had other nipple toys . nipple clamps strechers, weights. nipple whirls and sheild. my favorite rings were the ones that had 3 ball. could always feel the weight when they moved and loved it. and nothing better than playing with them with the piercings in

5. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

Sounds wonderful ! Keep the rings, you'll get used to them. Enjoy it!

Sagewynd and 6Sailor9 like this.