Sending Acid In The Mail?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by littletreefox, Mar 10, 2017.

1. littletreefox

littletreefox Members

I want to mail acid to my boyfriend who's currently in Australia. I'm in Florida, USA.

I'm wondering what the best way to do this is? I was thinking sending it in a letter and to make it not suspicious writing Happy birthday! and doodling on it and stuff. Then putting the acid in an aluminum or empty gum wrapper thing and taping it into the card? or maybe not taping it, I dont know.

What do you think is the best method for this? and what type of shipping? First class or just regular?
    i think first class it goes on a plane I'm pretty sure.

Also I'm worried that the acid could expire or go bad. Any risk on this or tips to prevent this if it's possible to go bad/expire during the trip? lmao no pun intended I literally mean from US to AU, haha.

Thanks guys sorry if this is the wrong forum.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You shouldn't do that because it'll just burn a hole through the envelope or package. Don't you read the dangerous good declarations?? :toetap05:

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

I wouldn't do that if i were you!

Do you watch TV?

Australia is one of the hottest places when it comes to importing drugs, food, etc!

It WILL be found..Send him money, and tell him to buy his own!

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

envelopes under 30 grams are not xrayed in open mail...

blotters will not be detected.....you can wrap them in parchment paper and they will be fine....no tinfoil

2 people like this.
  5. littletreefox

littletreefox Members

Yeah I'm sending it in a letter it should be less than an ounce.
    In a card that says "Happy birthday Amy!" lol

1 person likes this.
  6. Bjursten

Bjursten Members

I know I wouldn't!

My number one rule for sending anything in the mail of questionable origins or legality: never send anything across borders. You're thousands of times more likely to get caught sending stuff through customs. (It's still a slim chance, but it much much higher when crossing borders...)

Even though acid is probably the easiest to mail, it also carries some of the harshest penalties for being caught (especially in US, and especially in Florida)

Give money, and direct them to find it elsewhere. That's what I'd do.

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would worry about the heat. LSD would be pretty stable short term in heat like an hour or two before you eat it at a summer festival but you are talking several weeks if not months to reach Australia. I have heard stories of ebay items taking 6 months from the USA to there.

Also there is a reason why most deep web vendors who are much more professional about shipping than you are will not touch Australia. Some of it is probably the long shipping time but their customs is insane. They have to quarantine a lot of outside things so it's not hard for them to also be looking for drugs. However LSD is not detectable to a drug dog and an envelope will not get as much attention as a package.

8. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

LSD is one of the drugs that seems to be in decent abundance in Australia. Although a bit more expensive than North America (~20AUD for one hit), your boyfriend will probably be able to find some pretty easily at a hostel/rave/etc.

9. NotGayCharlie

NotGayCharlie Banned

10 or 12 years ago when people were still using fax machines, I knew a guy who believed his dealer when he said he could fax him some acid. Blows my mind to this day.

1 person likes this.
  10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

[​IMG]

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

if its blotter, just wrap it in some plastic wrap, put it in the card and mail it. the odds of it being caught are very, very small.
    Just don't use your real return address just in case.