Self-Facials

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by roccobkln, Jun 2, 2018.

1. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

Have you given it a try? How many times? Do you have likes and dislikes? Do you cum in your mouth or just on your face?

2. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

It's happened twice. First time I was alone and super horny; thought it sounded like a good idea. Well the second it shot into my face I instantly regretted it as the moment after cumming you usually lose all interest in sex anyways. Second time I was getting a handjob and blasted my face. She laughed and I was disgusted lol.

3. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

I remember one time I was super horny and blasted my face ... actually got a shot in my eye ... it stung like crazy.

4. topper

topper Member

My wife got me started on it. I gave it a try when I was alone at home. I was masturbating with a dildo in my ass and decided to get in the self suck position with my legs back over my head. I was fucking my ass with a dildo while stroking. When my Orgasm built and exploded I shot all over my face. Many other times since I have caught facials from stroking and having my cum fly everywhere when trying to shoot into my mouth

jmadre and PGA like this.
  5. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Likes - the taste of my own cum, the view of seeing the cum shooting out of my cock.
    Dislike - having to wash the cum off of my face, mustache, goatee and my hair if it lands there.

First time was accidental - I was about 17 and was home alone one day. I was laying on my bed looking at a Playboy magazine and jacking off. It had been several days since my last orgasm, and when I started cumming, the first couple of shots went over my head and hit the headboard, with the rest of the string dropping onto my face, barely missing my eyes. Some of it got into my mouth, and I kind of liked it. After that, if the opportunity was right, I would lay on the floor beside the bed with my back and ass up against the bed so I could shoot my load onto my face. That's what got me into enjoying eating my own cum. Today, my age and weight make that kind of position too uncomfortable, so I just jack off into a small shot glass or onto the back of a glass paperweight I keep on my desk, and eat my cum from that.

jmadre and bigredinmass like this.
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Sure I've done it many times and try to shoot it directly into my mouth. It's not easy to aim it but I've managed to do so 1/2 the time. I was much more limber in my 20's & 30's...not so much now in my 50's.

jmadre and jackkaufman1973 like this.
  7. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I never try to shoot in my face or assume the self facial position (looks uncomfortable), but if I have a good long edge session I can rocket off some big jets of cum. I usually just unload on my chest and belly when solo, but a powerful cum will get me in the face and even over the shoulder. If it lands near my mouth I'll lick it up before the big O wears off. not bad tasting at all if I may say so. And pretty hot to see my dick shoot far like that. I need to make more videos. Lol

jmadre likes this.
  8. Jerkaddict

Jerkaddict Members

Have never given myself a facial but when i was a teenager and much more flexible I was able to sick my own dick and cum in my mouth it was so much fun.

jmadre, Lovnflman and mastrb8tr69 like this.
  9. strongjohn518

strongjohn518 Members

I do this a lot and add anal play into it to make it more fun. I’ll save up a load for a few days and drink tons of water to make sure it’s huge. I want to drench myself if I’m going to do it. Once I’ve waited for like 5 days I’ll make a whole day out of it. I’ll edge and read stories like these, watch CEI videos, and anticipate what’s going to come. I usually take an hour or so to clean my ass so I can have an enjoyable session. Once I’m clean I’ll go upstairs into my room, throw on some headphones and start jerking it slowly, still edging. When I’m horny enough(doesn’t take long after edging all day) and I’ll strip naked and start fingering my ass in the mirror I hung on my ceiling so I can watch me fuck my own right little asshole. Then I’ll take my 9 inch dildo and slide it slowly in and out until I get it balls deep, once I play with my ass for a while I’ll start jerking off again with the dildo all the way in my ass. I’ll throw my legs over my head and stare at my cock head, moaning, begging for it to give me the load I deserve. I’ll talk dirty to myself and lick my lips in anticipation of my hot load flying out and covering my entire face. When I can’t take it any longer, I’ll throw on a pair of glasses so I can open my eyes while I drain my balls. Then.... blast off. I’ll spit on my cock, stare at its hole, and open my mouth wide while I get my ass fucked and make a mess of my face. I’m not gay, never fantasized being with a dude, but I will admit sometimes I have this curiousity of how hot it would be getting pegged by some hot slut with my legs over my head. It would be so hot to empty my balls on my face while I’m getting my ass fucked.

jmadre, Nudegardner and PGA like this.
  10. hereandnow

hereandnow Members

This has happened to me a couple of times. Not on purpose, but usually after edging for a good while. If I've held back for a couple hours, it will shoot usually up to my face. I don't go chasing it, bit when it happens I don't get too upset.

11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Pretty sure I have answered this question here before...
    Normally I do not. Occasionally when super turned on, I do the upside down/against wall position. And cum right in my mouth/face.
    Immediately I regret it... swear I won't do it again...until I do.

jmadre, Nudegardner and bigredinmass like this.
  12. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

I just started trying this after reading about it here. I lean back and lift legs overhead. Aim down and release.... I am sold I have been successful about 5 or 6 times now, splashing cum warm cum on face and chest. So ladies you were totally right and I understand soo much better now. I have long hair and cum in it sucks lol.

jmadre likes this.
  13. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Yes.

Three or four.

I liked everything about it.

Both.

jmadre and Lovnflman like this.
  14. Edgingforever

Edgingforever Members

It happened to me once, I was edging for several hours, at a certain point I couldn't hold back any longer and the first shots hit my face.

Boshcak, jmadre and bigredinmass like this.
  15. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Yes, I love it. When I was younger I used to shoot quite a long way and it would frequently hit me in the face so one day I tried getting in right in my mouth and discovered I liked it - a lot. Since then I have often done that, and its perfectly good and proper to like your own juices I think. My ex wife never did though. I liked my spunk and penis more than she did. Ah well, her loss :)

Boshcak likes this.
  16. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I managed to shoot myself in the mouth the one day. I went 2 months without getting off. I was shocked and surprised at 1st.

jmadre likes this.
  17. rangerrider

rangerrider Newbie

I like to go upstairs and take a nap sometimes . Even though it is to go masterbate. I'm hoping my wife will come up and catch me. So any way she does catch me and makes me jerkoff into my mouth. She says bad boy
    Now you eat all your cum. Yum yum

jmadre likes this.
  18. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

I remember the first time it happened, it got on my lip. I was shocked and initially thought it was weird but also kind of liked it. Since then it happens from time to time if I have a big spurt...neck, chin, beard. Usually I like it because it means the orgasm was powerful, and it takes me by surprise which is nice.

It happened to me once at a happy ending massage joint too. Landed in my eye. Stings! The masseuse kept apologizing and I had to reassure her that it wasn't her fault, lol.

jmadre likes this.
  19. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've done it a few times. Always in my mouth unless I miss. That's the only cum I've tasted. It's OK. Not the most comfortable position to get off in.

jmadre likes this.
  20. Nova540

Nova540 Members

I have before. Wasn’t intentional. And was quite the surprise to say the least.

jmadre likes this.
  21. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I prefer mouths or other faces....but it was still fun.

jmadre likes this.