Seeking herbs to relax : smoke or brew : ASAP

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by AhmyosCandy, Jul 3, 2013.

1. AhmyosCandy

AhmyosCandy Guest

Hello, first of all sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in. I would use the search function first but I am cognitively blocked and this is very hard for me to do right now.

This cognitive blockage is caused by anxiety and a constant attempt to control my thoughts and tics. Whenever I am relaxed, the anxiety fades and the blockage too.

So I am looking for herbs that make me relaxed.
    I can smoke or brew them (rather brew). I have smoked marijuana many times, but it always had a bad effect on me. There must be other herbs that have a relaxing effect. I know the search function will show this to me.

Again I apologize for offending the rules, I hope someone will be kind enough to name some herbs that I can easily find. I live in The Netherlands by the way. I'm going to buy some tomorrow and if the blockage is lifted I will spend a lot of time to read the stickies on herbs.

:daisy:

2. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Less marijuana, or a different strain. Pop into a coffee shop and ask the guy/gal to help you out. Even edibles, tends to be a bit of a smoother high. Careful how much you eat though :p

Otherwise, I've recently been told about catnip tea. Not sure how much it relaxes you, probably more of a psychological thing(if it works, it works), but that shit's pretty damn good for you anyway.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Damiana and Melissa are very mild relaxants. If you're not on medications you can try St John's Wort, its very strong but interacts with many medications

4. AhmyosCandy

AhmyosCandy Guest

I bought catnip / nepeta cataria herb and randomly picked some weed called white pearl. I'll brew catnip see if i get relaxed, if not tomorrow i'll brew the weed.

5. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

Chamomile tea might be of interest in addition to the other herbs mentioned. Also kava or kratom but I don't know how readily available those are in your area.

6. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I like to make some Double Spiced Chai Tea. There's a brand, Stash, that makes the best in my opinion.

7. AhmyosCandy

AhmyosCandy Guest

I boiled 10 grams of catnip in 1 liter of water 1-2 hours before bed. Didn't notice much besides being tired and bit relaxed. But that night was the first time I dreamt in a very long time and when I woke up I was completely rested, it was a new feeling.

Then next day I made catnip with white pearl weed by letting the it boil in water/milk/butter for over an hour. Felt a mild trip then 4 hours later before bed time it got more. Then when I woke up the next morning I was high for couple hours.

I like the catnip tea. I´ll try your other suggestions, thanks!

8. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Thanks for that, haven't tried it yet. Will be after some though :p

9. acuarela

acuarela Member

Valerian maybe?

10. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Kava tea. Euphoric, and relaxing.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_