Seek and Admire

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Total Darkness, Sep 25, 2018.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

You’re a good looking guy, LA. Honest. Nice clear blue eyes. Nice color hair, good beard. Hard to tell much else because of how bundled up you are—must be cold where you are!

2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

You're good looking.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

And I like the bears

4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Seek and destroy!

5. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Today may be the day. Hope it goes well.

6. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

He gets to sit around with femmes in the mornings and smoke pot. I don't feel for his predicament :-/

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Note to self: Stop doing this.

8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

You make rather grand statements, considering you have never spoken to her. That you would do anything for her, that she is too good for you... I don't know how you could know those things. Maybe she's the girl of your dreams but equally, she might be a disappointment after building her up so high.

I felt like this about a stranger once and I DID get the courage to talk to him even though my heart was all BOOMBOOMBOOM and hands sweating. Anyway he turned out to be a massive disappointment : )

9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

This is the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different outcome. You need to grow a pair and strike up a conversation with her. Or maybe you just like coming in here and and discussing your self induced predicament?

10. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I'm not upset. And I'm not trying to be negative. I'm trying to administer the proverbial kick in the ass to get you to help yourself.

Why would you come in here looking for advice, take none of what's offered and still bemoan your situation?

You have to have to be the master of your destiny. As they say shit or get off the pot.

11. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I don't think he was being negative, really...

You say you can't force it, and you have to wait for the opportunity, and it sounds very passive. You can definitely take actions which would help create opportunity. But that's the last thing I'll try and advise because you seem resigned.

And actually it's a thread about what we look for in a partner so we're way off topic.

I look for curly hair, kinkiness and sand castle building prowess.

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I don't think anyone is being "agro" : )

You are misreading that. I know why you think it, but it's just a difference in conversational style.

13. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

You're very specific about opportunity and right time... I saw them as interchangeable when you did not.. I would still stand by it and say you have to create the right time. But also you don't have to do anything!

You just appeared to be in need of advice and I think people respond to that. Neither my comment about grand statements nor bft4evr's post were meant to be unpleasant.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The gold chain is common here in the Netherlands too and I've wondered since late childhood wtf it is so prevalent. At first instance i associate it with criminals, even though most guys i know who rock one are not. But they also rarely are rich/wealthy. I sometimes think they copied it from 'cool' guys in 80's tv series. Like Magnum.

I seriously would rock such an outfit in summer! I don't regularly but i like it better than those past the knees swimming trunks for example. I am disappointed and doubting my clothing choices now :p

Sometimes it is simply like this :)

No remorse!

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  16. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Would it be at all possible to talk to one of her friends instead? Obviously then you might give the impression you like her friend more... But if you went about it in the right way. Hard to know without seeing the situation first hand. Does she get on the bus the same time as you? Does she get off before or after?

Pulchritudinous is an amazing word, no idea what it means

17. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

It sounds bad but it means beautiful.

18. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Thanks Ged. Had intended to look it up right away but I got distracted.

It doesn't sound beautiful but maybe if I were writing a poem about a beautiful toad I would use it, because a lot of people don't think toads are beautiful so it kindof works.

19. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I don't know these bears

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You're European so i'll allow it ;)
    Around here only the douchiest of douche mcgouches dress like that

21. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol

I wonder what she looks like. It seems you assume way too many things just because of her appearance.