Seedbank Ratings

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by buffoonman, May 23, 2006.

1. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Just checked this site out and its says greensmanpage seedbank is no good. Sure somebody recommended it the other day. Anybody else ever use greensman.
    http://www.seedbankupdate.com/

2. Marclar

Marclar Guest

www.77seeds.com - very bad. 7 weeks to ship the order, 90% males. Others review and say they get too many males too.

3. freddyb

freddyb Guest

Hi All! Interesting thread.. i hate them spammers as well but you know you cant do nothing about it . i just ordered from smokewithme! I must say that the customer service was brilliant. I spoke to a guy called Mike he was more than helpful. Un like other banks they actually had time for me. After Mike found out that i was spending a £1,000 he said that he would also give me a 20% discount on my order! I just saved 200.00 QUID!!! Can you get better service and pricing than this people???! CANT WAIT FOR MY BEANS

4. evertking

evertking Guest

i have used seedbotique and growshop alien many times with no problems. you WILL get what ya order.

5. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Attitude seedbank is also another good one.

6. DavidGreen

DavidGreen Guest

I've used attitude a few times and sensible seeds a few times, never had any problems, never had a parcel lost :>

Never heard of smokewithme, I had a look at their site, doesnt seem to be operational... I think this might be a scam folks be careful out there!

7. looneynut

looneynut Member

I've found that Sensible are cheaper that attitude and good customer service. I've always been satisfied and used them a few times :)

8. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

any feedback on bcseedking? plan on ordering this week.

9. MaineWeed

MaineWeed Guest

Attitude #1 IMO, you can do that guarantied shipping so your sure to get what you pay for plus they got some great freebies.

10. Mr_GreenThumb

Mr_GreenThumb Member

I have used www.bcbudonline.com for many years and have never had any problems whatsoever with strain quality, delivery or prompt customer service. I have tried many of their strains over the years and have had outstanding bud quantity and quality per plant.

11. EarthBear420

EarthBear420 Visitor

Nirvana, Mr. Nice Seeds, or Attitude. Nirvana has great customer service.

12. Eztimers

Eztimers Member

Hemp Depot, Sannis, IrieVibe, so many are gone now. I'm drawing a blank for more.

13. chalkywhite

chalkywhite Guest

ive had really good luck with nevils new strains i got them from the distributor here on this site http://greenthumbsmedical.freeforums.net
    everytime ive had them with in a week killer sativa strains and the best part is the genetic's are new to the usa so if your a hobby breeder this is the way to make perfect hybrids

14. deebickle

deebickle Member

bcseedking treated me good. Fast, just few days, shipped extra, germed half at 100%, got fem seeds so time will tell on that, I'll use again though if final product shows good.

15. mary me

mary me Guest

have ordered twice from mjseedscanada. so far, no problems ever encountered though the first shipping was delayed for a few days but not an issue at all for me.. seeds were delivered in discreet packaging. nice customer service. seeds are of high quality too. 8 out of 10, 9 out of 10. those were regular seeds. only few were males. they have a live chat too for any queries about your order. other good seed banks- attitude, nirvana, etc

16. SamKush

SamKush Member

I ordered from MJ Seeds Canada and waiting for the beans to land on my mail box. Had it stealth. It's been over a week now so crossing my fingers I'd get them little brown rocks anytime now. Anyone ever tried this seedbank before? Got convinced by their free seeds. :)

17. SamKush

SamKush Member

So that means I made the right decision ordering form them Ha Merry Me?
    Thanks! didn't see your post earlier. I made the decision after reading a few seemingly honest posts from forums.
    Been more than a week now and still waiting. At least I am nore confident now. Cheers!:2thumbsup: