Seed order intercepted

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by jcommerce, May 25, 2006.

1. jcommerce

jcommerce Member

Hey,

I ordered some seeds online from Europe and they were to be shipped in a CD Case indiscreetly. However, the package arrived today and it was empty. The envelope had been cut open and re-stapled back closed. I'm kind of freaked out by it. Has anyone heard of someone getting busted for ordering seeds?

Any advise or insight would be appreciated.

2. active gopher

active gopher Member

Dude, your mailman stole your seeds. I'd be suttle though in your future adventures. If it wasn't the mailman, you already know who took em. & Dude, if it's fed, they're waiting for you to slip on something stupid just so they can squeeze a quick conviction. I don't knw where you're from, but I hope you check out episode 1 of Pot-Cast.com You'll see a talkshow where users from all walks of life discuss they're experiences with marijuana, possession, the law, politics, and various non-marijuana topics. Once the forum is up, tell your story & I assure you that some educated people will read it & give you some better & more detailed feedback.

Don't let the bs get to you,

www.Pot-Cast.com

3. Smokinjuana

Smokinjuana Member

that sucks if your mailman stole it

4. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

im guessing you live in the united states.

Leave.

5. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

dude obviously customs got a hold of your seeds, not the mail man. i've heard several other people on other forums say they've had seeds taken, and no one has reported anything other than getting a letter in the mail saying they found your seeds and not to do it again. it's almost always never worth their effort to pursue it any further. you're going to be fine, don't worry about it.

ps- who did you order from? some seed banks have a much more reliable track record than others. dr. chronic, nirvana seeds and high grade seeds (just google the names) are seed banks that rarely if ever get busted. especially high grade seeds because they ship from canada.

6. knattyk420

knattyk420 Member

Looked up the site and it wasnt avaiable. hmmm

7. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

Just a quick note.. CD/DVD/VHS cases are EXTREMELY unreliable to send ANYTHING in other than whats supposed to be inside... Customs will tear these open more than any other item....

8. I'm sure this is just a cop putting this on here to scare people out of ordering seeds. 1 post? Yeah ok.

Legit seed vendors also don't send seeds in CD cases.

And I'm sure your mail man didn't open up a package knowing mj seeds were in there...that's ridiculous.

Come on people :rolleyes:

9. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

hahahaha I agree with the last guy.

10. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I don't know about scaring people from buying... maybe a little pork belly espionage by initiating discussion intended to help steer the porcine border patrol at more effectively sniffing out contraband.

Seeing as the original post is two years old I'd doubt that the long arm of the newbie has even ventured back to gather the tidbits that have been shared.

Why, my seeds don't arrive in CD cases, they get jammed in the center of pork salami logs contained in Constipation Farms Spastic Colon Collection...

SuuuuuuuuuuueeeeyyyYY!

11. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

I always get my seeds in big boxes, no less than 100 seeds at a time either. Just big boxes.

12. Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate Member

seeds aren't illegal...

13. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

ya they are in certain countries ;)

14. Marijuana seeds are illegal in the US.