Second a/b tek in the works

Discussion in 'DMT' started by MycoMajestic7, Apr 30, 2020.

1. MycoMajestic7

MycoMajestic7 Members

So I just wrapped up the extraction process for the second time (precipitating now). Using Marsofold tek off of DMT nexus with MHRB. I made a slight mistake by not heating the Naptha but I caught it and added some more to the batch. I also used lye this time, I did GordoTek the first time but I used ACRB that time and my yields weren’t that great, didn’t do fourth pull because I was so discouraged by the third. I did decide to add the first batch of spice to this batch as it precips, I read that can help with the crystallization, plus I figure it’ll helps those Xstals which turned orange but mainly I did that to help the precip and to experiment. I’ll add pics in a few days but I’m very hopeful for the outcome. Before you ask I did defat the ACRB, it just turned orange within the month.

Can I freeze spice with something to absorb the oxygen?

2. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

I have heated the base as well as the Namptha and it seems to give a much better yield...There is a bit of oxedization but your product is not spoilled...just disscoloured.
    I have never frozen end product but am not sure if this would do much for this discollouring.
    you could try washing your end product again using namptha and freeze percipitating again but that seems like a time waster as the product still works as well even if it disscoloured.

3. MycoMajestic7

MycoMajestic7 Members

Oh I cooked everything in the slow cooker for four how’s total at onset. Mixed in water and lye solution which was how as well. The discoloration went away after a jostling.

4. GUELFLING

GUELFLING Members

That is awesome bother!!!!

5. MycoMajestic7

MycoMajestic7 Members

I feel like my yields are low but I haven’t scraped it yet to scale it. I do have some fat clumps of crystals though. Way too much Naptha though obviously, I’m slowly working it down gonna filter it out later and maybe add to soup and siphon again to freeze to get more hopefully. Fingers crossed.

6. MycoMajestic7

MycoMajestic7 Members

I added the older orange yields but they don’t seem any cleaner, not gonna worry over that though.

7. MycoMajestic7

MycoMajestic7 Members

Got 374 mg out of the 100g MHRB with the ACRB xtals froM last extraction. I’m concerned I won’t breakthrough though. I have a dream maker tool but I tried once with the ACRB with what seemed like no results. I have a gem scale to be precise with dosage but I’m wondering about any input anyone might have.