Search hippies-nomads-communities and companion(s) in bc and west coast usa

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by MarineGaillard, Jul 15, 2013.

1. MarineGaillard

MarineGaillard Guest

OBJECT : SEARCH ALTERNATIVE HIPPIES-ARTISTS-GYPSY STYLE-NOMADS-FAMILLY-ECOLOGICAL CONSTRUCTION-COMMUNITIES-SHAMAN- MEDITATION TEMPLE-SPIRITUAL PEOPLE- TO MEET IN BRITISH COLUMBIA AND WEST COAST USA AUGUST SEPTEMBER 2013

Im Marine, im from France, im 24 years old
    I will be in Vancouver fist week of august and west coast of USA end of August with no dead line if you are free but i can change my plan.
    i really want to discover British columbia, its island and west coast of USA, its people- artist-alternative way-live by their own way
    i really hope you will see my text and accept a visit if you fell concerned
    i will be very happy to share our experience- know about you and your life
    I am ready to help at home for clean, shopping, cook, decorate your place with painting (I'm in for artistic project of course) or other things i can do, it will be a pleasure if i can improve my skills too if i can stay at your place and in exchange eat and take shower :)
    i have study business of art -cultural mediation -photography- and take care of children then i have my drive and boat license.
    the goal for me is to make documentary about who i meet in my road, i am a photographer and i would like to make a big project about :
    alternative people and place : ecological construction,community,artists,native american-nomads, hippies, gypsy style of today and
    i don't know if i can stay a long period, why not, but it will be a pleasure if you accept a visit at least for few days, a week and maybe more..

:daisy:

nice to meet you

Marine

2. N.L.Baron

N.L.Baron Member

Looks like they deleted your post from Introductions and moved it to here so in case you did not get the message I left you, I think you will love BC. The province is beautiful and you should visit Vancouver Island and Saltspring Island as well as some of the smaller islands if you want to meet people who are into communal and back to the land living. I have not been there for a few years but I am sure that you will have no problem finding a place to stay. If you plan on coming to Ontario too, let me know.

3. MarineGaillard

MarineGaillard Guest

thanks for your answer :) i will go for sure in the island and i let you know if i go to Ontario. Marine