Scurrilous Presidential Poll

Discussion in 'Activist Polls' started by MikeE, Oct 28, 2007.

1. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Do you believe the rumour that when Bush was governor of Texas, he'd get erections from signing the death warrents of condemned criminals?

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i wouldn't know, but i know someone had to help him around the track in basic training.

as for death(s), 3rd option, i don't think he really understands the concept, or his own mortality.

=^^=
    .../\...

3. The Indy Hippy

The Indy Hippy Member

Lol no way man. Thats just the same political bullshit that comes from all political tongues this time of year. After all Bush is probably the least liked pres since Nixon man. I do think that Bush has a lust for bloodshed and violence tho. Down with governments man! Up with the one world, apolitcal, lifestyle! Peace, love an' freedom man.

4. cracker531

cracker531 Member

haha i'd have no clue but as others have said, he seems to have a fetish for violence.

and i agree that he's probably one of the most hated presidents since Nixon.

5. Connor

Connor Member

I don't believe he kills for pleasure, actually I think he kills for what he believes is the greater good, what is wrong is he does not realize the same good could be reached without death.

6. Celtic Hippie

Celtic Hippie Member

Connor u have an excellent statment!
    Peace!

7. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

i used to believe this and still very much want to but just cant aymore. although i do not think he does it for pleasure, i think he does it for those cummfy under the table oil checks. i dont think he gives 2 shits about the people of iraq or any where in the middle east for that matter.

8. Celtic Hippie

Celtic Hippie Member

All too true!
    Peace

9. acidophilus

acidophilus Member

I think he's a pawn in a bigger game.
    Just a dumb primate-like scapegoat.

10. kwakwa

kwakwa Member

Were there any alleged eyewitnesses?

And did the "condemned criminals" get erections when they murdered their innocent victims?

11. acidophilus

acidophilus Member

probably some of them did!!

I doubt George Bush did though.

12. recklessrick

recklessrick Member

You mean 'W' has a dick????
    His name is BUSH as in...............pussy

13. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

W is one big dick.

(And we thought that Dick was licked in '74. But that kind of dick is really tricky.)

14. wordman

wordman Member

Kinda doubt it, but I wouldn't know. I agree with whoever it was in this thread that said Bush is just a pawn in a bigger game. I also think that he is a smoke screen to distract us from the big picure. I also think that the more we focus on him (as fun as it is) the less we see of the big picture. Just like any other president, Republicrat or demican, he is a figurehead and the shots are being called from way over his head. He's just the face we see on the TV.

P.S. Nixon didn't do anything the other presidents didn't do, he just got caught. At least he had the honor of resigning when the jig was up. (more than can be said for a more recent occupant of the white house)