Scrotum/ball stretching questions

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Nolamenickname, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Nolamenickname

Nolamenickname Members

So I've been practicing sack stretching on and off for the past few years. I know I'd have better results if I just stuck with it but I've had comfort issues which led to over all bad program compliance. Does anyone recommend what types of devices I should use for basically all day wear. I would typically wear a device all day and take it off at night. I'd use creams and such to aid in stretching also. My problem has been my sack pulling up and causing discomfort. I'm okay with some occasion pain but having my balls sore all day can be distracting. I've used stainless magnetic rings and leather chute types. The leather is over all more comfortable but it comes with long term hygiene issues. If anyone can share some information that will help me out that would be great.

2. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Hi Go and have a look round pegym.com you may find some help on there, you need to look up jockinthebox old answers he would help if he still active.

3. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

Seriously, hon-- you need a hobby.
    I mean a different one.

UFOExperiencer333 likes this.
  4. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Hi try going on www.pegym.com join and ask on there you may find some help on there, if your asked how you found them tell NOWHARD sent you.

5. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power