Scrapless:// A true love...

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Scrapless, May 18, 2007.

1. Scrapless

Scrapless Member

I think i've found the perfect person to love.
    Last night I had a dream that lasted at least four hours. In one part of it, my lover Zach and I were running through an abandoned yard in the middle of the night. Then, suddenly, I gently pulled him down to the ground, and I went down with him.
    So here we are, lying on the ground together, and just staring at the night sky, which has a dark blue color and white stars.
    Then, I rested my head into his shoulder and said, "I love you so much."
    And the odd thing is, that's the only part in the whole four hour long dream I had.
    So, my mind was focusing on that, and I can't remember anything else at all from it.
    That's the only thing I can remember, is this trying to tell me something?
    Because usually, I can remember bits and parts of my dreams, but that big slice was the only thing I could remember. At all. And i've been thinking about it all day.
    I think this is trying to tell me something...but what?

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Scrapless

this is because the world loves you, too.

Whenever you tap into a deeper truth, you realize time is strange. It is not linear like we think it in waking life. A whole life becomes one moment ... a moment stretches, to touch eternity ... this is all the time. And even as this moment, love is ever present. But you are the spark to set it free.

Just sometimes we need to be still and open and just receive the gifts of this world.

Thank you for sharing.