SCOTUS bans church/state separation

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Piobaire, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

2. Cello Song

Cello Song Members

When I was a little kid, someone was doing a poor job of explaining to me the conflict in Ireland between Protestants and Catholics. I had this image of my head of each group trying to be "more Christian" than the other. I kept imaging Irish Protestants and Catholics sneaking around at night doing charitable works to the other side in order to win them over. It sounded pretty good. Whenever I think of religious conflict, I keep thinking about that. "Wait - my mailbox has been leaning to one side all week... and it needed paint... now it's perfect. Who did THIS? It must be those Hindus next door.... I'll just walk over and see if they need a dog sitter when they go on holiday. That should do nicely...."

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Gorsuch didn't just misrepresent the facts of the case; he flat-out, bald-faced lied, repeatedly, and the rest of his cabal knowingly signed on to it, destroying what little remains of SCOTUS' legitimacy.

4. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In which case, every 12th July - sing this out loud !!!