School thought I smoked

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Ducky, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Ducky

Ducky Member

Alright man, this happened in 7th grade (a year ago) To give you some background I look and talk like a huge fucking stoner.But I don`t smoke though. K, so I was in class when our vice principle and school cop walk in and ask me to come with them. So I do and they go "So Jake, do you know what we`re here to talk about?" The cop and princ. were new so I go "To introduce yourself?" and then they start accusing me of doing drugs and asking me which ones I`ve done. I say none and their like C`mon Jake, we know you do them. Then ask me the ones I know of. At this point I`m sweating and junk so I freeze up and say "Ummm... weed, and snuff" (what a noob) after that I say I`m just tired and that`s all. So they call my parents and the whole school now thinks I do drugs. It bothered me back then, when I was a anti-weed douchebag. Still am yet to try it though.

2. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

haha. funny. oh well though.

3. Hobes

Hobes Member

i know how you felt. i am going through that right now. i sugest if you want them to stop ask them to give you a drug test

4. LetFireFall

LetFireFall Member

Holy shit, the states are harsh as fuck on kids. Here they don't talk to you like that, during exam times everyone sat in the halls rolling jays, weed's a 3 day suspention.

5. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

you could sue them for libel and slander.

6. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

your answer was so cute and innocent, and yet that whole part is a wonderful example of what this place has come to. accusing a seventh grader who can only think of two drugs as being an addict. tsk, tsk.

7. bluflame

bluflame Member

thats fucked up, talk about a couple of people with no life. you should give them as much hell as possible, but thats just what i'd do.

8. katyismename

katyismename Member

aww that's so mean of them. :(:(

9. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

fuck the authoraties. when they go out of their way to cause trouble to someone who is doin their own thing is outragiouse. goddam, makes me mad.

10. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

burn the school to the ground!

11. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

Why didn't you just deny? They can't do anything to you, obviously if it's never entered your system or you've never even handled the stuff. But maybe you should stop acting like Slater from Dazed and Confused if you're not actually a pothead. I could care less if my friends choose to smoke or choose to not smoke, but I knew a guy who used to act high all the time and he never touched the stuff. It was an irritating act.

12. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

where do you live?ITs an illegal substance...here court time is neccasary and stuff.

13. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

Weed posers are ridiculous.

14. ganjasgreat

ganjasgreat Member

how can u "talk" like a stoner? just wonderingg?

15. Ducky

Ducky Member

Yeah, I did deny, and said I was just tired. I don`t mean to act like a stoner, I`m just a lazy kid with a deep voice and an afro.

16. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Did you ask why they were even accusing you?

I mean back in Middle School they only thing people got in trouble for was like throwing shit at lunch, nobody ever got talked to about drugs.

17. Hobes

Hobes Member

wow you sound SO much like me it is scary

18. Andz

Andz Member

lmao... Why is it that we all seem to get accused most when we AREN'T blazed, but when we are... No one really seems to notice? :p

19. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

if it should happen to you, tell them to get you a lawer, and shut up .

20. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Your going to tell the school to get you a lawyer? hehe Im sure they would love to call and pay for your lawyer