School Rule

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by veggiegrl2006, Jun 11, 2006.

1. veggiegrl2006

veggiegrl2006 Member

My school has a really stupid rule saying that you must be wearing shoes at all times during school, unless permitted otherwise.

I am becoming a new barefooter, and now that my school doesn't approve I'll be very uncomfortable.

A short rant.

Later

Bre

2. smiling_mama

smiling_mama Member

when I was in high school, they had the same rule, but then I signed a form that basically said that I understood the risks and that I wouldn't sue. Then I was allowed to free the piggies. Find out if your school will let you do the same. Peace.

3. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Veggiegirl, does your school specify what kind of shoes are required? Flip flops and sandals are considered footwear these days, at least your toes would still be able to wiggle free.

4. veggiegrl2006

veggiegrl2006 Member

I'll be wearing flip flops during the 'summer' months during school, then during winter.. I'll have to cramp my feet in tennis shoes. grrr. I hate school rules.

5. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

i usually take off my shoes in the middle of class, but i still wear them when i walk the halls and such.

6. Kittymoose*

Kittymoose* Member

I wear flip flops year round, as they're easy to fit into a bag and change in the morning. I put my winter shoes in my locker throughout the day, and wear the flip flops in the hallways so i don't get squashed. I take them off in class though.