school, kids, thinking about the future, forgetting the past

Discussion in 'Protest' started by apak 420, Jun 20, 2010.

1. apak 420

apak 420 Member

tell me what you think? how do you think schools should change? and one other thing im paranoid about is how the economy in the state is in in now how is it going to create the millions of job needed so in 10 years for all the students? seems like were populated enough as it is i dont know, something big is going to happen in the economy soon it seem so we can really start working towards a better fututre and out of this brainwashed depression and pollution.... plus we really need to be prepared for the natural disaster that are GOING to happen, future future future id dont care about anyone else there generation will eventually die, and the peoples voice will finally be heard and drive our race forward like it was once before.... this time it wont be with dirty fossil fuels that pollute, but synthetic life, computer chips, and hadron colliders and curing the dieseases wich are already curable. and we need to come to peace with all other countries by agreeing to just stay the F*ck out of eachothers territory, and SCRAP religion . There should be a world police squad that will be like one big f*cking army that will take down any major violence in countries suffering from war like africa and countries in the middle east and help those people live in peace and cherish the beautiful land they have, they have suffered from SOOOO much shit the past years and its still happening to today or just as worse, even worse !!!! there are so many others that deserve so much more than me it makes me feel sick just sitting here doing nothing posting about it in a forum.