Saw 2 [[SPOILER WARNING]]

Discussion in 'Movies' started by peaceband_chick, Oct 30, 2005.

1. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

I thought the movie was great. I saw it after seeing the first one and it was a lot different. I wasn't expecting what happened at all. I never realized John told him exactly where his son was. All he had to do was sit and talk.

2. derekman1990

derekman1990 Member

i think you'll all dumb if u cant figure out the "colors over the rainbow" those are definately the numbers to the combo of the safe....

the syringe is not while amanda and daniel are goin down the safe... its when det. matthews is going down the door... that syringe is the syringe amanda gave to daniel for det. matthew's test...

amanda was already injected with the antidote b4 she got there so she wouldnt have gotten hurt

all together this was a great movie suspense was there..
    i did think that this movie was just as good as the first one and still leaves room for a sequel

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

crap...
    they should have just stopped after the first one..And I'm sorry, they couldn't get anyone else besides Donnie Wahlberg..wasn't as scary as the first one...

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

it was so terrible
    it completely destroyed the terror of the first one
    Jigsaw was not consitent. He left TONS of variables open. He is suppossed to keep everything under total control, in this he did not.

How come they had such a shitty profiler for Jigsaw? She didn't understand him at all. They would have had an expert on his ass, analyzing him so deeply that they would know everything, down to when he first got out of diapers.

More gore, more action, shit story, riddled with plot holes, completely destroys what the original created.
    Typical Hollywood sequel.

5. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I thought it was amazing how he had those monitors set up to look like LIVE VIDEO when it fact it was recorded earlier!!!!!

Where was everyone that was in that house they saw on the monitor?? (Did any of them make it alive???)

A VERY GOOD SEQUAL!!!!! (And the only one worth seeing after the first)

I have both on VHS :)

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought the saw movies were stupid as they went on.