Save the Red Pandas - With the click of a button!

Discussion in 'Endangered Species and Ecosystems' started by RedPandaParty, Apr 16, 2013.

1. RedPandaParty

RedPandaParty Guest

Red Pandas are AMAZING. I shouldn't have to tell you that. BUT if we don't do something soon, they aren't going to be around long enough to keep reminding us how amazing they are!
    [​IMG]

I know everyone wants to "help save the animals"...as long as it requires minimal effort and can be done from the bench. So I have the perfect preposition for you...you help out the red pandas and you can feel good about yourself for weeks! :sunny:

There is currently a contest on Facebook by Endangered Species Chocolate - they are looking for the next "face" of their new chocolate bar and red pandas are losing to bees and sea lions!? Say whaaaaat? Red panda lovers, we cannot let this happen! Even better, the conservation charities associated with the top 2 animals gets $1000! That means the non-profit red panda conservation organization, the Red Panda Network, could really benefit from this contest!

But I can't do it alone! Please Vote for the red panda Every Day til Apr 21 to help win the $1000 http://on.fb.me/16IqJDJ and get red pandas on the wrapper of thousands or millions of chocolate bars for a year!
    And it seems you get three votes: one on the overview page, two if you open the red panda details page and click to vote there.

In fact, it seems when you hit the refresh button of your browser you can vote again several times in a row! ;)

So help, feel good, and just be an awesome person in general! :love: