Satanic Pussies.

Discussion in 'Cults' started by Ged, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Anton LaVey's 'Church of Satan' do not believe in the supernatural and deny the existence of a literal Satan, seeing him as a symbolic metaphor. What is the point of a church of Satan that doesn't even believe in the things they profess? I mean, give me something to believe in for fucksakes! Fucking pussies.

2. Kerri

Kerri Members

Just a wild guess, but maybe they want people to believe in the lessons they see the metaphor teaches. I don't have to believe in the easter bunny to enjoy easter

lion1978 likes this.
  3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

He’s not really the sum total of Satanism. I think he was just a narcissist lol

Eric! likes this.
  4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Humanism is the point.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i believe in pussy.

Renn and Kerri like this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, everything he did with "Satanism" was for his own personal gratitude.

Deidre likes this.
  7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Yep. I learned about it through a friend who got interested in Satanism. It’s not really this dark, depressing cult that people think, it sounds like just a different way to express one’s self. I’m sure there are people who create cults over it, though.

Eric! likes this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Al Gore flew from New York to London simply in order to educate all us English morons about how air travel was one of the principal causes of climate change.
    I was so tempted to turn the heating off in the theater in order to support his cause, but I doubt that he would have appreciated me relying on his hot air to heat the entire building. LOL

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Satan sucks it says so in the bible. Satan loses. His followers, are losers.

Eric! likes this.
  10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Better known as Humanism. It wasn't just him who did things "for himself"; all of them believe that. I've read the Satanic Bible and it's not about Satan.

It's basically believed he called it the Church Of Satan to thumb his nose at people who were freaking out about it.

Deidre likes this.
  11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Interesting

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Satan is the the most anti-Christian symbol there is. They do not believe in blindly doing what others tell them like Christians. They believe in in their own ability. And there is definitely a sect of Satanism that worships an actual being. Satan is their hero because he is punished for being his own man.

Eric! and Deidre like this.
  13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

It’s about making yourself, your best and highest self. There are some positives to it. The left hand path is what it falls under while the right hand path is where the rest of the belief systems sit, according to people who follow Satanism and the like.

The LHP is actually interesting but coming from the RHP, it was hard at first to wrap my head around it.

lion1978 and Ged like this.
  14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

satan is a name humans invented, to make excuses, signifying nothing.

my path doesn't have hands.
    it winds around on all sides and tops of mountains, generally densely forested.
    it does seamlessly connect end to end with the dragon paths of other worlds, through the universal wonder of strangeness.
    a strangeness that requires no names or personalities, nor that anything be known in order to exist.
    it is the ego that refuses to admit not knowing what is not known.

logic in the service of consideration makes any place a heaven, with or without gods or god-like beings.
    hatred of logic alone, suffices to make any heaven a hell.

really whatever god-like beings exist, owe nothing to what anyone thinks they know.
    but there are logical reasons to not believe anything as powerful as a god would have any wish to cause harm or be feared.

15. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I think the trouble with Satan is that he LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING. He is purposely ambiguous.

16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Putting aside whether or not you think Satan or Lucifer really exist, why is there the all pervasive assumption that they are incapable of love, tenderness and goodwill? Or even that so called 'evil' people indubitably possess no compassion and critical judgement. Sometimes, I find in art music and literature that the most conflicted and darkest of people create the best and most human work. Likewise the assumption by leftists that right-wing folk are all inherently bad people.

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think the claim that leftists assume right wingers 'inherently bad people'
    is a right-wing wheeze and whine, to flim-flam attention away
    from the real harm that is caused by their own ("right wing") hatred of logic and consideration.

i am not aware of any "all pervasive assumption" of the sort.

(maybe some so called christians make such an assumption.
    not making any claim to be one of them,
    nor concerning myself with those who do, i would not know)

(but i do question, what in the hell is the point of a satanism, whether one exists or not?)

18. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I an neither left or right. But you are proving my supposition by your blanket assertion that all right-wingers lack 'logic' and 'consideration'. It is this kind of resentiment that makes a lot of left-wingers look childish and petty.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  19. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

The point of Satanism is that it represents a focal point and study of the concept of evil, as it exists in human nature and as represented in human culture.

lion1978 likes this.
  20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

this is not reading what i said, but what you want to think i said for your own intents and purposes.
    and its not a question of resentment, but of real harm being needlessly caused.