"Satan worshippers"

Discussion in 'Cults' started by forestdude, Mar 7, 2005.

1. forestdude

forestdude Member

DOes anyone have any information on or know of any groups who actually worship satan as a diety?
    Ive read alot on anton laveys style of satanism, but im wondering if any groups excist who actually worship the diety?
    Thanks in advance for any info.

2. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

I once knew several people personally that were involved in church burnings, animal sacrifices, etc. There are several groups that follow the religion, obviously; one of the more well-known ones being the Illuminati (though I believe they follow a different sect of Satanism).

3. MrRee

MrRee Senior Member

You won't find anyone who really practices satanism attesting to the fact.
    LaVey's satanism is that of a wannabe wanker that attracted like wannabe's. His intellectual paucity is certified after the first sentence of his first book. The first sentence is true. The rest is drivel.

The serious satanic cult is very well insulated from outsiders. To find out how they really operate watch the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which accurately depicts ways, means, and methods as well as the preferred type of indoctrinates.
    The heirarchy is topped and run by the ultra wealthy & powerful, and the slaves and sacrificial breeders come from mind programmed cult-trapped poor. They also kidnap the desperate, addicted, homeless, mentally ill. Or sometimes stupid idiots who think it's gonna be cool find a way in and soon find that they're in way over their head too late.
    Optimization and lengthy protraction of ever deepening pain is their great speciality and delight.

4. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Sounds a bit like the church - or the nation state.

5. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

6. MrRee

MrRee Senior Member

Funny that, because where money and power meet is where you'll find satanism.

7. eat_some_LSD

8. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

iv never met a satanist who believed a diety named satan exists.

9. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

satanism is to mock christions its basicly the love of self and slefish needs other then doing good

10. MrRee

MrRee Senior Member

The thing about the "real" satan is that he was the one who told the truth in the garden of Eden, and god Yahweh is the one that lied and went on to visit all manner of cruelties upon mankind!!

11. eat_some_LSD

On an unrelated note, there's something I've always pondered about...

If Satan created music...wouldn't that make Gospel blasphemous?

12. tom

tom Member

What was the lie that was told? And to the guy that posted about Satan creating music, where did you hear that. If your answer is going to be that "It's in the Bible", can you give the chapter and verse?

13. eat_some_LSD

No, it was something I'd heard from alot of Christians...I've never read the Bible myself, so I wouldn't know. :p

14. tom

tom Member

Pathetic attempt there buddy. The bible actually encourages people to sing, dance, make music etc. So either you're full of crap, or ....na, I'm pretty sure you're just full of crap

15. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i used to worship satan for a little bit for shits and giggles... church of satanism... not the actual demon... even did a few spells... selling my soul to satan for once... basically consists of sitting in front of a candle and saying how much u love satan, only in a cooler more gawthick way.

SATAN I LOVE YOU!! COME INTO MY LIFE.

lmao.

Satanists are fun though, great people.

16. eat_some_LSD

I'm sorry tom, you're right; I'm actually the High Priest of Satanism and I'm trying to undercut your religion on Hipforums by placing misinformation here and there.

A fun little tidbit for you...God...he's actually just a Pop-Tart. He fooled all of you. ;)

17. MrRee

MrRee Senior Member

Genesis 2:17....................
    But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
    First liar = God Yahweh

Genesis 3:4 - 7..........
    Truth = Satan

Apologist excuses hold no weight, The Book (bible) states it clearly.
    All that is needed are eyes that see (and ears that hear).

18. BlackBillBlake

To take this seriously you'd have to believe in the garden of eden story, which itself is very likely not true - or at best a myth.

19. MrRee

MrRee Senior Member

Well B3, Because christians believe it all word for word it has become a huge problem. Mainly because these people are quite happy to let go of rationality in favour of belief.
    Other than methods of persuasion I don't see any difference between fundamentalist Islam and fundamentalist Christianity. And even then Islam is simply following in christianity's historical footsteps.

20. BlackBillBlake

I agree. But let's not forget Judaism as well. And fundamentalist Hindus. All choose to believe in mythology as history. All are equally lost and deluded.