sass vs molly

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Desos, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Desos

Desos Senior Member

so is sass really that much easier on your system? what is the difference? which do you like better?

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Sass is waaaaaay easier on the system. It's a much more mild roll with a strong body high. My sense of touch in my hands was tingly and wonderful. I also didn't feel cracked out the next day like I usually do with molly.

3. Desos

Desos Senior Member

yea i took some sass and the next day i felt amazing, not at all hungover like with molly. had another good roll the next night.

4. *MAMA*

I last took it a couple years ago, and that was the first and last time I've ever seen it. If I can find it again, I'll definitely get a little stash.

5. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Isn't sass the trippy one. I thought sass was Mda, which is more trippy then it is rolly.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Sass (MDA) has been reported to be more neurotoxic, so I don't really view it as easier on the system. The body trip is lighter though and the visuals are more pronounced. I prefer Molly (MDMA), the tactile effects, music enhancement and headspace are all superior for me.

7. *MAMA*

It was a little heady for me, but I definitely didn't trip.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Well said. MDA is also going to be allot more physically stimulating. You might notice an increase in heart rate you would not see with MDMA. Sass has allot more of the amphetamine kick to to it.

I find MDA is best when you mix a bit of it into MDMA. The two substances can really feed off each other.

9. *MAMA*

This is true. There used to be pressies around here called White Buddhas that were just that.

10. Desos

Desos Senior Member

ive got a little bit of both. maybe like 1/4 mda and 1 part mdma?

11. inthydreams911

Dude I had 2 triple stack rolls of Mda and I tripped balls! I mean it was a full on like 2 gram mushroom trip. I got visuals, super thoughts, incredible head space, profound realizations. It was defiantly a trip!

12. unfocusedanakin

MDA was popular years before MDMA. I know some people who say it is as psychedelic as LSD for them. For me it's trippy, but not that psychedelic.

13. Desos

Desos Senior Member

i never knew that sass was just mda. interesting responses so far guys keep em coming.

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I've found MDA's history in terms of use seems much less transparent than MDMA. I've heard it referred to as 'the love drug' in the 60's/70's but I've never really came across any substantial information about how prevalent it was then or much about it's use within the hippie era. I've sometimes wondered if some of those videos of hippies prancing about was sometimes stuff like MDA as opposed to LSD, but I've not really found any videos or articles of the time discussing the drug, outside a few journals. If you have any sources or info on MDA use within the hippie culture at that time, I'd be interested in reading about it.

From what I've read on the rave culture, MDA didn't make an appearance at the outset. The rave scene was around for a few years before MDA started being reported in Ecstasy pills and initially it was generally not very well received.

15. unfocusedanakin

No, just stories from older friends. It was a time before Erowid or the internet, it was not as easy to document the new drug. No one was going to publish anything on these substances. The mainstream felt it knew all it needed to know. But from what I'm told it was not as popular as LSD but people would try anything in those days.

16. inthydreams911

Interesting idea, you gotta wonder sometimes some of the people in these old video going absolutely bonkers. Im sure any number of responses can take place from lsd. But I wonder what percentage of those people were on other substances such as Mda.

It sort an rare thing even in the rave scene now. Once in awhile you here the sass call, but not as much as mdma.

On another note, is it really made from sassafras? Did the Kings and Queens drinking Sassafras tea in the olden times have mild rolls of it?

17. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

MDA is like a calmer but just as euphoric time, more psychedelic but less stimulating than MDMA, imo.