San Pedro trip report soon

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by InfiniteOscillations, Feb 4, 2012.

1. InfiniteOscillations

InfiniteOscillations Member

I just finished tea.. Took about 45minutes to get this concoction down. Yuck. I didn't purge last time and don't expect to this time either. I will post a trip report either tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned.

2. Turban Juice

Turban Juice Member

Sick I'm looking foward to hearing about your trip. I have been wanting to try this for a while now... but wasn't sure about the extraction and where to order from.

Wish you a great trip yo!

~Munky Holahoopin PUkin~

3. InfiniteOscillations

I was deciding not to make the trip report but I will finish this topic just because you posted. The effects began around 45min-1hour to consumption and I felt a "full-ness" in my stomach. I started to feel a sort of numbness or less pain being felt. After about 3-4hours I was peaking and had edges of objects contorting (a straight line would appear to look like an "S") I have very euphoric body high. It felt just wonderful. I cant explain the body high. It did have me thinking about people that are in my life and people I love. I had a good time spending time with my cat :]. I can't go further into the trip , words don't say enough. Overall it was good. I took 20 inches of trich for this experience. Which I say is good for an experienced psychedelic user. It could be too much for someone who has never taken any other psychedelics. Be careful and safe! Much love.

4. Turban Juice

Turban Juice Member

Thank you, I have been wanting to try it. I think once I get my first pay check ill PM you and ask some prep methods if you dont mind.

I could try and share my wisdom of mushroom cultivation if you would like aswell!

~Turban Jews~

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I was looking forward to reading your trip report but I totally understand how ineffable trips can be sometimes. That's awesome you had good, worthwhile trip.

6. InfiniteOscillations

7. nellisun7

nellisun7 Guest

San Pedro is the key to unlocking your mind............Setting you free from the prison that our minds are locked into.....