san pedro tell me more..

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by st8trippin, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. st8trippin

st8trippin Banned

I am a heavy tripper. I do not really not trip a lot but when I do i LOVE going hard. I am in scottsdale Arizona and I know mescaline grows in Arizona.

like I said I am in Scottsdale, Does the peyote cactus or the San Pedros cactus grow anywhere in Arizona.

Please Please please let me k now where in az specifically where they grow that I am able to go pick
    Im also new here and come in peace.

:)

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

specifically in the desert..

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Try erowid. Or wikipedia. Or not being a sketchy mofo.

You don't seem to come in peace to me.

Peyote is illegal unless it naturally grows on your land and is left in it's natural habitat, or you're a member of the NAC.

San pedro is an ornamental plant. You can probably find it at lowes. Can't imagine why you'd want it, though. Things have massive spines covered in poison, and even touching one can make you puke cause of how poisonous they are, even if you don't get pricked.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. st8trippin

st8trippin Banned

haha dog i do come in peace. maybe your the one st8trippin. but nah it's not poisoness. It contains mescaline, im trying to do a extraction so I can trip...

6. st8trippin

st8trippin Banned

n i dont care bout no laws nigga im on intense probation u think i give 1 fuck bout the law. nah

7. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

it's at the bottom of every page:

The Hip Forums are intended for mature audiences for entertainment and educational purposes only. Hip Inc. doesn't encourage anyone to break laws, so know the law where you live. You are solely responsible for your actions on this site and illegal activities will be not be tolerated here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.