San Pedro is Everywhere!

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by ancient powers, Apr 14, 2012.

1. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Hello Everybody,

I have hundreds of pound of san pedro pachanio and access to pervians in limited quantities.

I have crystalized mescaline hcl and citrate. Citrate being the best. But nothing compares to the fresh juice I have drank.

Since Kratom, I have realized the power of the 1/8th lemon wedge per 1 cup water extraction solution.

Drinking any extract sucks, unless you learn to respect the suck.

A/B extract sucks compared to all natural!

For all you enthneotusiast!

San Pedro Cuttings are cut from the base of the cactus. Leave three inches of base in the ground to produce multiple shoots.

Plant a 1ft top cuttings in regular potting soil in plastic 3g. Transplant into mother earth by digging at least 5-10g earthen pots and filling with composted soil for super growth in partial sun or full sun with lots of water.

To clone, cut cactus lengths into 3in chunks and plant on side halfway into common potting soil. pups will sprout from top of cuttings.

cactus grown from seed should be cultivated for viable seed production.

clones do not produce viable seeds.

dont forget the bee's for pollination. san pedro farmers could produce san pedro honey.

Every top should be planted. 1ft, No special tek. San pedro is like a hardy weed cactus. Plant in common potting soil. San Pedro loves lots of room and water. Sunlight no biggie. Tops grow easy with little love and some watering in fresh potting soil.

Harvest skins by cutting harvested columns into 3in chunks and removing the dark green part, thorn and all.

Maybe replanting harvested cores on side would induce puppies. Haven't tried.

It is best to trim off thorns with pruning shears or tin snips before harvest.

Harvested skins should be dried in a food evaporator or on a flat surface with a fan in a low lit area. This reduces sun oxidation of valuable alkaloidial content.

Dried skins are crushed into tiny pieces and simmered in lemon water. 1/8th lemon wedge per 1cup of common tap water.

The best method is to simmer 100g pachanio or 50g peruvian, bridgesii. For 30min 3x in 1/8th lemon wedge per 1cup water. The 3 seperate extractions are combined, filtered and reduced to a 1 cup solution of mescalito. This is for 1 person.

The solution can then be stored in a simple sandwhich baggie for freezing until ready for use.

The high is 12hrs solid. I recommend day trip in nature early morn. Not a CEV high. Not like LSD, PSILOCYBIN. More like LSA.

This is a nature worshipping drug for sure. If your into GOD! Meet him in the woods with mescalito. and Cannabis too!

Use this method also to make Ayahuasca! But take ayahuasca at home in your bed.

Ayahuasca is 50g caapi or 3g s.rue admixture or 50g p.viridis, 25g d.cabrerana, 20g mhrb, 10g acacia confusa admixture.

I tell you there is no other way. from this tea you can extract the purified alkaloid from any plant.

The tea method is 1/8th lemon or lime wedge per 1cup common water.

Kratom and lesser ethnobotanicals are easily extracted with this method.

Simply finely crush your herbal matter. Test 1 tblsp herbal matter per 1 cup of 1/8th lemon wedge per 1cup common water solution. The common herbal botanical can be extracted 2x per method for full effect of 1tbsp herbal matter.

Kratom actually makes you sick off 1 huge tbsp per 2x extract. Great for putting you to bed.

peyote is grafted to san pedro var. on the very crown of the tops. the bigger and better the top. graft your peyote to the tip tops of your san pedro var.

San pedro is best used off the matrix in day time nature wilderness enviroment.

Don't be fooled!

Grow Your Own! Easier than Cannabis!

Buddyweiser232 likes this.
  2. walsh

walsh Senior Member

How much of the skin do I take off? Aren't there any alkaloids in the core?

3. MindOfGorzilla

MindOfGorzilla Guest

no alkaloids in the core. just take off all the dark green . i usually cut the ribs off and just leave the core, cutting off triangular strips

4. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

edit: you already answered the question i asked.. do you care to go into more depth about your thoughts on the trip? perhaps some pictures or artwork that looks like a mescaline trip (or a trip report)?

5. walsh

walsh Senior Member

The nausea from San Pedro is overrated. I can't figure out why everyone complains about the taste and feeling sick. There's maybe a half-hour of digestive discomfort and that's it. If you've been through the near-agony of high LSA dose, this is nothing. Of course, decreasing nausea is always good, but the cactus juice doesn't do enough to worry about it. Just drink it. That's what the native americans did, no fancy extractions. Maybe that because they had more balls than we will ever have.

6. Jackthetripper

Jackthetripper Member

How likely would it be if i went to my local wal mart/kmart, that i would be able to purchase one of these? or are they an uncommon species?

7. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

There is a possibility but you will have more luck going to Lowes or maybe Home Depot or other gardening store. This is, of course, if you dont have access through other means to get SP.