San Francisco

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by May Aizelle, Apr 21, 2007.

1. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

So Im headed to San Francisco next month and this is my first trip completely alone, Ill be alone on the flight and in the hotel however at some point in the trip I am meeting up with a friend that lives just south of San Francisco. But anyways Im there for 5 nights and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what to do.. Im kind of like dude May its the middle of a city so of course theres going to be plenty of things to do.. but price is also a factor... Im staying that The Mosser its a cute little hotel... so if anyones been or lives there give me some ideas Id be hella crazy thankful...

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

buy crack on the lower haight

3. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

I dont do crack Im too poor... Id have to sell my other kidney on the black market

4. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

well since ur not 21 you cant go out and drink at bars.. so that sucks.. hmm i dont know what to tell you lol. never been there. good luck

5. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Alcatraz was cool. Most we did was smoke dope in the park adjacent to Ashbury and stuff our face at all the restaurants.

6. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

FUN! The MOMA is one of my favorite museums and is only one subway stop away from Union Square. At night I would definitley hit of the Marina and check out Bar None after about 9:30ish. They have pool on the top floor near the bar, usually a liquor rep there giving free shooters, a patio on the second floor and beer pong on the first floor and it's all kinda of people from 21-around 40ish. Then when they close follow the crowds to this breakfast place about 4 blocks north west and order the french toast with rasberries-it rocks!
    Have fun!

7. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Oh and Haight too! Try one of the creperies there. I would be so fat if I lived in that city!

8. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Every town must have a place where phoney hippies meet...