Samsung

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by sweet'n'sassy, Feb 3, 2020.

1. sweet'n'sassy

sweet'n'sassy Members

Does anyone know if there's a way to get data back from a samsung galaxy s10? They have security measures in place so I can't root my device which I know I need to do to get my data back....but I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any ways

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the security is there for a reason.....if it is backed up the data is on your Samsung cloud or your google cloud and maybe both......if you or the actual owner did not back it up and you don't have the pin you have a 200 dollar paper weight

Bayer Sanyo likes this.
  3. sweet'n'sassy

sweet'n'sassy Members

No I didn't back it up.....the only way it's gonna be a paper weight is if I bricked the device...which I didn't and I know there's ways to do it but no one tells of those ways.....either that or the software used is extremely expensive which in turn will cost me a fortune....I was just wondering if anyone had any way of doing it without rooting it.

rollingalong likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ok....you know what you are doing more than I …..I have a Samsung tab-a ….it comes in handy

good luck

sweet'n'sassy likes this.