Same room sex! No swapping

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by CountryChick_21, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deeps

Deeps Members

Me and my girlfriend were asked by her girlfriend and boyfriend to get together for a sex game nite and watching each other get naked and have kinky sex. We would like the girls to touch each other and get it on (both have lesbian fantasies). How can we get to talk about that with them?

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. reese1965

reese1965 Members

Definitely something we both find intriguing. not sure if/how/when we'd do it, or if it'd just be a fantasy. maybe if the situation perfectly presented itself somehow.

3. Va_Living14

Va_Living14 Members

When my girlfriend, now wife were younger, we were hanging out with another couple at our apartment, we were having some drinks listening to music and as it got late the other couple started kissing so my wife and I started kissing which then turned into making out followed by hands going up shirts, tits being squeezed and eventually turned into oral sex, then finally full on fucking for about an hour. It was really fun and sexy, it’d be a lot easier with close friends I think.

Uhardrodnme and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This has always intrigued me. My wife are firmly monogamous. I have voice my desire to her about having very sensual and erotic sex and let another couple sit close and watch us have sex. Maybe a small amount of lite touching. Then we would sit a watch them have sex. I would find that intoxicating.

Uhardrodnme and (deleted member) like this.
  5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

We had same room sex, with another couple, that lead to other things. We had same room or similar places, back in school days, any place better than a car. Most of the girls were a little more modest, and tried to cover up a bit. But some showed off some.

emmamichelle and jmadre like this.
  6. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

omg...this just reminded me how much I've been wanting to do this since once time my friend and I did it by accident! Basically, we went to a pool party and both ended up hooking up with guys in the same apartment. It was so hot watching my hot blonde friend get naked and fuck while doing the same thing.

Deejay88, 6Sailor9, Comic85 and 2 others like this.
  7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

That must be common. I had guys tell me their girlfriend had never acted like that, or done things they did before.

8. backbell

backbell Members

Ariellatex likes this.
  9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is one of my all time most desired thing on my bucket list. I would want to be sensual and exotic. We watch the other couple have sex and then they watch us with only minimal touch by each other.

Ariellatex likes this.
  10. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

Wife and I had been nudists for 15 years before we got into “mutual observation” about 5 or 6 years ago. There’s no shortage of willing participants at many nudist resorts, and its some of the hottest escapades we have had.

11. Jenny9595

Jenny9595 Members

Not exactly the same experience as I wasn’t getting any. But shared a hotel room and bed with my best friend (holiday on a budget) and woke early in the morning of our first night away to find Sarah shag enthusiastically with a boy I’d never seen before.
    I was at the time mostly pissed off, we’d had a late night and she hadn’t considered me (the aircon was rubbish so I hadn’t bothered with my PJs and when I woke there weren’t any covers over me.
    On reflection (now I’ve slept) the view was quite a turn on but I had no wish to get involved. It might have been nice to have my own little friend?!

Onetoknow, Comic85 and Outdoor Sport like this.
  12. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

We did this a lot when we were younger, in college it just happened because were didn’t really have that much privacy and we were to horny to care. Our first full swap happened after a night of same room sex. We shared a hotel room with another couple for a whole week. The first night we started having sex quietly, thinking they were asleep, but quickly realized they were having sex too. By night three there was no shame in that room. Lights on, naked and goofing off. And it was hot!!! Don’t know who initiated it but we did a full swap and loved it. We have been best friends with them ever sense and meet them for a vacation weekend at least once a year.

Nakedwalker likes this.
  13. The Shark

The Shark Members

I would love to try what the OP had mentioned. Being in the same room with others having sex, but no swapping (at least on our part). I would love to fuck my wife at an orgy where everyone is completely nude. Not where we are on display where others are focused on watching us - but more in the sense that we're just another couple in the room having fun. If anyone happens to watch, that is ok.

Curiousxx likes this.
  14. Curiousxx

Curiousxx Members

Hubby and I are currently d ex using when to take the plunge and visit a club we have found. Neither of us have an immediate desire to have penetrative sex with someone else but we are both turned on by watching others and then watching us. The thought makes me wet

Comic85 likes this.
  15. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Would love to do this but my wife would never go for it.

16. Curiousxx

Curiousxx Members

She may surprise you, hubby didn’t think I would g for it either. I have zero interest at in having Sex with another man, he has spent 14 years exploring exactly what buttons to press and I’m very happy but also very turned on by the thought of being so open and exploring new things x

Comic85 likes this.
  17. Thisisrandom36

Thisisrandom36 Members

We have good friends that are married and pretty open sexually. We took a trip a couple years ago where we stayed in one room with two beds. We all got very drunk and ended up just going at it with our spouses. It was hot to look over and see them at the same time we were. On the next occasion the same thing happened except at their house and the women played with each other for a while which was extremely hot but no swapping them. It was amazing

18. Jim Condon

Jim Condon Members

College.. dark room, turned up the radio. Happened often.

19. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

Before I got married and before I met my ex-wife, that's pretty much how we always did it. Friends get together, and some would have sex while others didn't, sometimes we all did, other times we'd sneak off in the BA, BR, or wherever we could get a little more privacy. I'm just now realizing that the reason we left the others to be alone is I guess because we found it more exciting. Geesh, is that odd? I'm reading a few posts and this all seems adventurous to so many and it is, and I never realized how it might be something new, which has me in my "am I odd" for it not being that big a thing mindset. Its been a lot of years since, but by god I remember how comfortable we all were as friends.

20. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Yep. Done it. My wife and I go to a swinger’s club but we’ve never swapped. We just enjoy each other. This place is huge. It has two dance floors, a large bar (BYOB but they have bartenders), and they even serve food. It’s multiple levels with private rooms, large common rooms, a dungeon, a swing, glory hole, mirrored rooms, pool tables, and even have beds outside on a patio. They pride themselves on having a total of 69 mattresses.

We never swap and there’s no pressure to do so. Pressuring anybody to do anything will get you kicked out in a heartbeat. The atmosphere is pretty erotic.

Curiousxx likes this.
  21. WatchStr8Sex

WatchStr8Sex Members

Sex in the same bed with another couple is so hot especially when you’re all close together and accidentally slam into the other couple as you’re changing positions. Rolling into the other couple’s wet spot is kind of kinky too

JoeAlvon and Curiousxx like this.
  22. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

It has happened in the past when we were younger. No swapping . But a lot of touching going on back and forth. But for me the thing that I remember the most is that we were next to each other and that they ( the two wives ) were holding each others hands as we were in the midst of having sex. And then a small very short kiss between them as we finished up. For some reason that shared connection between the two wives really moved me emotionally . Such a simple but strong act that made it so much more intense.

beachwalker and Panama Jack like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.