Salvia

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by FrAnCioS, Jan 14, 2005.

1. FrAnCioS

FrAnCioS Member

wow it fianly came this morning and i smoked 2 bowls already and wow what can i say its amazing. Some realy weird shit happened i totaly forgot who i was and what i was doing here and i could not turn my head. no matter how much i tryed i couldent and then i would c these fucked up little like danceing people on the floor danceing saying to me Hi.Im comeing down now gona hit another bowl btw this 15x extract bought 5 grams from ebay for £50 another note i got this fukin pain in my mouth now.

FrAnCioS =)

2. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

if you have extract you certainly don't need a torch
    too hot
    can give a pain in the mouth

3. FrAnCioS

FrAnCioS Member

I was useing a torch lighter btw every 1 says this stuff taste real bad but tbh it taste fine i had no trouble with it. I am going to try eat some c what happens but the taste of eating it is horible any ideas of how long u have to leave this stuff in my mouth.

frAnCioS =)

4. FrAnCioS

FrAnCioS Member

k LoL

5. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Eating it won't have any effect. Your body naturally breaks down Salvia very quickly, which is why you need to chew a quid (a ball of salvia leaves) so that the Salvinorin A is slowly absorbed through the lining of your mouth.

A butane lighter works fine, just make sure you're burning the salvia the whole time.

6. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

yeah eating is not too effective need to use 20 x the amnt and chew chew chew.

reg lighter is fine to burn in your little pipe. steady draw - keep flame over - no cherry stoking - hold 20 seconds in lungs, repeat if necessary.

www.sagewisdom.org

7. Timmaniac

Timmaniac Member

im going to try this month....

8. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Take caution, read up about it a lot before you have an experience.

Salvia is one of those psychoactives where if you just jump into it (like I did), you'll probably end up having a really bad, frightful experience.

Setting and mindset are absolute key.

9. Timmaniac

Timmaniac Member

i know i've read alot on erowid and this was very useful too : http://sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html