Salvia quality from vendors.

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by dynamickid, Feb 7, 2009.

1. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

Just wanting to know if anyone has every gotten a sub-standard order of a particular strength extract from their vendor. I recently order from a new vendor due to a great price point and was not satisfied at all. It took 5 hits to even starts to feel any body vibrations, but no breakthrough at all. I was super pissed. I mean, i am not paying much more with my regular vendor; I just wanted to try out some of the others that I have not used before. I think I will write him an email explaining my woes... Any others have similar problem with a new vendor before.

2. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

well, did you get a standardized extract? what x? ive gotten less than quality salvia, but to me, its all the same. salvinorin just doesnt seem to have an intense effect on me.

3. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

it was standardized and it was 10X. I always buy 10X and that is all I need really. 20X is ok but I can usually breakthrough with 10X no problem.

4. Topher D.

Topher D. Senior Member

10x never does it for me, the one time i had an amazing trip was from some 60x. i have to take 8-10 bong hits of 10x to get the tiniest giggle and body buzz.