Salvia Leaf Questions.

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by UndecidedOne, Mar 11, 2016.

1. UndecidedOne

UndecidedOne Members

Hello I just got my salvia leaf in the mail, and im wondering how I should use It. I think there are many ways to use it. It smells very nice the closest thing I can say it smells like is when you make Ice cream in a bag with salt. This is leaf NOT extract. I was thinking of rolling a joint of it to try it out. Im not expecting to trip, I just want a buzz. I have 1 oz and it was 17 $ shipped, any suggestions on how I should use it?

1 person likes this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Probably look up quid method and try it like that.

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I think mixing it into some weed for a joint is a good option! That's the only way I ever tried it that wasn't smoking the extracts and it was a nice buzz.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

drop in a bowl, take a massive hit and hold it in..

jump out window...

3 people like this.
  5. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I think I mixed the time and date up... but you get the idea :D

1 person likes this.
  6. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

That sounds exciting! You may want to try it orally (chew in your mouth without swallowing until it is mushy), although the flavour is a bit pungent! This will give you a different, less disorienting spin on the plant. After that begins to kick in, perhaps trying a few good puffs. I found that to be a pretty effective way at exploring the different types of experiences Salvia had to offer You might find smoking plain leaf harsh and a hit and miss experience (uneven distribution of alkaloids throughout leaves). You could just do a crude hash/elixir by soaking in strong alcohol as well which wouldn't be overly potent. Glad you are giving the plain leaf a chance. It's a good, under rated way to indulge. Be safe and take care.

Tags: