Salvia Induced Writing

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by gnomefootlocker, Feb 9, 2009.

1. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

I have been experimenting with writing while on salvia. Usually its very hard to physically write, but with a lot of practice ive been able to get myself into a meditative state where i am able to just barely write words on paper. When i read it afterwords i dont even remember writing it, its as if it was from some deep part of my brain. And please dont just say "if you can write you wern't doing it right" because i am, i have been experimenting with salvia for a long time. Here are two examples, enjoy---

"Its hard to get to. But if you accept going you can be in a mexican information booth. Or in the deep Japaneses forest in a thunderstorm. Shapes can bend around you, and you can chose which world you want to explore. She will bring you if you want. You can chose to get on the train and you are Al the conductor. if you want shapes or a body for yourself, you have to allow yourself the time and silence. You must be quit eand want to explore this place we call Salvia-Land. Its a happy dreamy place of yourself. Have fun and be careful."

"They wont let me leave salvia land because im they're kid, oh wait, nevermind, it's just the dirt on the bottom of my feet. I can feel the other 4 or 5 peoplehiding in the room around me. Thay wont come back, but i know they are there. They kicked me out of Salvia Land because I was too forceful and they claim i wanted to bring the outside in when only i can bring me in."

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

just sound like some kind of salvia poems.
    they're not bad; interesting to say the least.

3. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

Like i said, its just whatever my hand wanted to write at the time. i didnt have a say in what came out on the paper.

4. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

one more, written more on the come-down so its a little more comprehensive.

"grass textures, they flow through everything. The earth breathes, each breath is a season. The 3D space pushes and pulls the grass, distorting it into cerations. The shades of color dissappear and everything becomes green, or tan, or blue. My head melts 90 degrees clockwise, I should see things sideways, but i dont, they are normal. My hands form this energy that binds them together, pumping through my veins. An energy is pushing up and down the legth of my body like a ping pong ball being hit back and forth. I can see the patterns in the grass, the criss-crossing shapes and shadows. But they are not rhere. I concentreate on my ears. Sounds playings king of the hill with my other senses and wins. I can only hear. The world, its colors, and sounds, form a cone and spiral into my ears. Penetrating my inner brain with waves. Birds and planes and wind., but also that echoeing sound so low you cannot hear it only feel it. Vibrating everything, its always present. It is silence. I can hear so much, i hear things that are invisible, footsteps, behind me, approching, fast. If i turn around my trance will be interuppted, yet from reaction i turn. My ears fool me.

5. talk2thetrees!

talk2thetrees! Member

This thread makes me happy.