Safety and Tips

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by t0ny504, Oct 19, 2010.

1. t0ny504

t0ny504 Member

Hi guys i am looking to find some legal rcs. I dont want to get scammed or busted and i know that you guys cannot post sources on here.
    But any tips would be great. I am looking for doc2ce,andjwhs 398 or 307.
    If anyone could lead me in the right direction that would be great, thanks.

2. LoC

LoC Member

Your first problem is that you don't even know what you're looking for. What is doc2ce? What jwhs 398? Never heard of it. jwhs 307 same...

3. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

There is no such thing as doc2ce, although it looks like you might be having some trouble with your commas and space bar. If you mean DOC, it's out there but it's not as easily found as 2c-e. The only advice I feel comfortable sharing with someone with 1 post is: stay away from Tradekey type sites because most of them are scams. Some are legit but unless you can confirm the source, it's not worth the risk. If you do come across a vendor you think might be legit but can't confirm it on SoS or elsewhere but want to go ahead and order anyway, first do a small test order of a small amount of ONE chem, that way you don't get burned big time if it's a scam.

Also, just so you know, RCs aren't really legal, they're just not totally... illegal. Most are scheduled under the analog act so technically you still could get busted although chances are slim unless you're moving kilos of the stuff weekly. Still use caution and common sense.

Just wondering, why the interest in the obscure JWHs?

4. t0ny504

t0ny504 Member

yes meant doc and 2ce. i am interested in some of the newer jwhs that are still legal in most states. Sry for making this thread as i was a bit ignorant on the topic. I feel this should not be discussed any further. thanks for the tips SB. Please close this thread if possible.