Safe to post..?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Pawy, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Pawy

Pawy Member

Is it safe to post a picture of a room here...

Just wondering seeing how not many people have done it and could lead to god knows what..

Pawy

2. Baby Fire-fly

Baby Fire-fly Member

what do you mean a picture of a room? what could it lead to?

3. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

everyone else does so lets see your crop:)

4. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

i've posted pics of the growroom and pics of my face so i wouldn't to much! post ya pics up :)

5. Gyva02

Gyva02 WACKY

Ya we need an answer from a computer guru around here, how hard would it be to get you IP address and track where your computer is hooked up? I say as long as your Username is registerd under a different IP and the computer you use is not in the same house as the grow room your going to be OK... but with all this Patriot Act Bullshit! They can get what ever information they want, if they wanted to pursue it Just my opinion and how I'd go about it if I were growing and posting...

Mike...

6. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Ive been doing it for years.Honestly they have not the revenue to monitor all these sites and come at everyone who grows a few plants for hobby or pleasure.Now if your into 100's of plants then they could but still doubt it.Peace

7. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

I heard the best way to not get caught when doing something you could get in trouble for is to deny deny deny and never talk about it. Anyway, I read this place had pigs crawling in it like nanods.

8. synaptic aether

synaptic aether Member

yea people do it all the time.. i've oftain wondered about the safety of it, myslef...

9. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

lol there r no pigs here man they dont know where we live...they could be from any country

10. Gyva02

Gyva02 WACKY

Loose lips sink ships..... but I love seeing the pics :) Just weigh the risks and be aware.

Mike...