Sadistic dreams.

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by MamaPeace, May 7, 2013.

1. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Recently, my dreams are turning sadistic.

Friends that stay have also noticed me sleep talking weird stuff. She tried to wake me up and apparently I whispered 'I will rip your skin off'....

This is really unlike me, I'm all for peace and love.

My dream last night was pretty twisted. I was sat there killing a family of flies one by one, really making them suffer and enjoying it. I wake up feeling horrible at myself. I usually wake up shaking or shouting something to, these are like fucked up nightmares. Dunno what to do :( I wouldn't even harm a fly in waking life.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Could just be repressed anger maybe, or hate you don't realize you're carrying around. Do you bottle your emotions up a lot?

3. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

demonic possession?

oh no mama p's gonna start talking in strange tongues while her head spins! :eek:

4. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

Maybe try looking up crystals.

I just went to Yahoo and typed: crystal under pillow and found a bunch of stuff on it!

Like this one that sounds like it might help you out:

From: http://www.energy-healing-info.com/crystal-healing-dreams.html

I just now put a piece of clear quartz (that my Aunt gave me years ago) under my mattress where my head rests to see if it works for Amplifying Dreams.

I would of put it under my pillow but I know I'd just knock it to the floor as soon as I fell asleep. And besides, my dreams are already waky enough, so keeping it a little further away from my head might be better to start with, lol.

There was also on Yahoo a woman who made her own white magic wand and sleeps with it above her head every night.

Allot of Cool stuff to read on the intertubes.

Good Luck! :)

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

^ this

if this is just something that is happening in your dreams, then it probably isn't a big deal. don't worry about it too much, no real flies were injured.

if you feel like this is represents something repressed emotionally, maybe try seeing a therapist

meditation might be helpful too

listening to angry music, watching violent movies, etc., tends to enhance anger and violence. maybe try to stay away from these things.

sorry that this is going on, hope things will get better soon!

6. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Thanks!!

I'm worried because I bed share with my toddler, so far its not affected her, she could sleep through an earthquake.

I find it hard to fall asleep at night anyway and during that period of half asleep drowsyness just before I go off, I usually jump back awake, something scares me but I never know what. I lie there out of breath and almost petrified..

7. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

A family of flies freaked you out? Heh, I've bludgeoned to death many a family in my dreams. They're awesome especially the fever dreams which I sometimes have when symptoms of my glandular fever return. They feel like they go for hours and hours. It's good stuff. I don't think anything of the dreams themselves. Heck, I've raped every member in my family at least once in my dreams. And that's just touching the iceberg of how messed up they do get.
    I wouldn't worry about it. If you're harmless your subconscious thoughts won't erupt.

8. Wiggyman

Wiggyman Member

I use to have nightmares too. Mostly when I am overworked or when I have a headache or something. It can be something like that in your case too.

9. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I think sleep talking and sleep walking usually indicate that you're stressed out or have anxiety about something.

I found this interpretation concerning flies:
    Flies: To see flies in your dream, symbolizes feelings of guilt or a breakdown of a plan. Flies may also forewarn of a contagious sickness or a surrounding of enemies. To dream that you kill or exterminate the flies, signifies that you will regain your honour after you fell from grace and will be recapture the heart of your intended.

10. ScrubPuppy

ScrubPuppy Member

Probably just a lot of bad dreams. If they don't pass, then I would be concerned.

11. mommas man

mommas man Members

I've been having sexually abusive dreams. Like tied up and being forced into doing things I never thought about and being forced to be a sex slave. And its to the same 2 women who are making me become there toy to humiliate and abuse me. Its not that its a recurring thing because it has only happened a couple times but the women are both the same but also are kind of one person. They both have me please them and what ever friends they are hanging out with. The one abuser is my ex-wife who has done a few of these things and the other is mt older sister and I got along up until recently but the dream started before that.