(?'s) Trying Shrooms for the 1st time.

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by JvY, Aug 19, 2006.

1. JvY

JvY Member

Alright so me and 2 girls i know are looking to try shrooms for the first time for all of us. From what iv been reading everything will go right if you have legit shrooms and keep yourself cool.

Question1. - From reading iv herd a medium dose would be to eat 2.5 grams a person...is that right because if so i guess id end up buying about a 4th of the stuff.

Question2. - We want high visual hallucinations that last, hopeufully s1s got some tips etc, we planned out a day so everything is set.

Question3. - How can you tell if the shrooms are legit? I mean are they psilocybe, or just some random shroom that could be dangerous? Can you even tell by lookin at them visually?

Please if you dont know alot about this subject just dont respond.

Thanks

2. omgimmatt

omgimmatt Visitor

1. 2.5 for each person is a good quantity, a quarter should run u about 50$

2. shrooms dont cause visual halucinations. at least not to the extent you are hoping.

3. post a picture and we can help you identify it, or look at erowid at the pics they have of all the strains, most common is cubensis which are easy to tell if its legit and liberty caps which i've never seen or tried.

and if these 2 girls are ur gf you guys might want to be alone

3. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

shrooms dont cause visual halucinations?? since when?

4. Viruk

Viruk Member

Ya man I've had some intense visual hallucinations off shrooms, other worlds and shit, but that was like 5gs....
    Anyway to trip and see anything and not just feel weird and have bright colors you are going to need a minimum of 2.5gs... depending on your size I would recommend anywhere from 2gs-3gs
    I suggest making tea to combat nausea, and have a nearly empty stomach. If you're allergic to mold or anything like that you may want to take an over the counter antihistamine (no joke man im allergic to shrooms, if I dont take an antihistamine I will vomit for sure)
    It can be easy to tell if you have legit shrooms. Im guessing you will probably be getting B+ cubensis that a dealer grew himself

http://www.magicmushrooms.org/products/images/b_plus_right.jpg (wet)
    http://www.drugs.indiana.edu/graphics/photographs/govt/mushrooms.gif (dry)

That link there is for a pic of B+, now when they are dry they wont look that much different, just look for a small shroom, with a red sphere on top. Now that pic is of how the shrooms SHOULD be given to you, if the caps opened and you can see the spore frills then the dealers allowed the shrooms to grow to big, and you will have a smaller weight/drug ratio. But if you CAN see the frills you can help ID the shroom, the gills should be a dark purple, almost black looking, and if you rub the frills with a paper towel you should plainly see a standard purple color.
    Now its nearly impossible for the shroom not to have been bruised at some point, so you should probably be able to see blue stains on the shrooms (no thats not acid, ive had a dealer tell me that) its just a bruise, like the type you get on an apple.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/safe-pik/images/psilocybe_semilanceata9.jpg

Thats a horrible example but you can sort of see the blue color on the stems (the caps dont bruise usually) Unfortunately the only example I can find.

Last thing is at the bottom of the stem of the shroom you should see some white fuzz, psilocybe shrooms usually have a white fuzz mycelium that they grow out of.

If they dont match any of these descriptions I wouldnt eat them, you can try to ID them on the net if you want, just search "cubensis" and if nothing pops up that looks like your shroom dont eat it, infact if the frills arent purple and it doesnt bruise blue and the cap is like blacky greyish, then dont eat it.

5. Lather

Lather Member

Not everyone gets visual hallucinations with mushrooms.. many do but many don't. With 2.5 grams you definitely won't get a lot of hallucinations, but don't let that tempt you to take more. 2.5 grams is perfect for a first timer.

6. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

Shrooms are amazing. I've done them several times, and I'm always happy when I'm on them. I can never stop smiling. Do them with close friends, and take between about 2 gs. I feel that you can trip out if you want, but you can always pull yourself out of it. Just have a good time. It's bomb

7. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

if you're not getting visuals you're not taking enough...

8. ILoveHose-n-Pumps

ILoveHose-n-Pumps Member

You shure you aint just sayin that so you get to see folks puckerin up for their doses :) ? Heh heh Imma try that maby day after next!

9. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

lemon juice worked TOO good the first time i tried it lol

10. Misty844

Misty844 Members

Wot do magic mushrooms look like try fist time last yr

11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They were just LEGALIZED here in Oregon! Trip owwwwt.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  12. metalhead666

metalhead666 Newbie

I just tried shrooms last night for the first time at age 54. It was great only bad thing is I got nausea like motion sickness and my legs felt kinda like rubber or fatigued like after exercise. Other than these negatives it was fun you don't have a care in the world and are happy and you can't stop laughing I didnt see things but had a wonderful time with friends .I'll not eat or I'll take Dramamine or ginger ect. for nausea next time .I now want to try acid.