Russia Bans the Quran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wolfman's Brother, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Your so called wake up call only makes you sound like an extremist looney but ok.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It Most Certainly Will, I Predict At Least 3 Generations Will Pass Before

They Show The Slightest Sign Of Intergration...:).

Cheers Glen.

3. odonII

odonII O

Well, it is not trying to ban the Koran.

4. Asmodean

Always more constructive than projecting the despicable view of islamic terrorists on the muslim community as a whole.

5. odonII

odonII O

Welcome to Leicester 2013, Glen. I think there has been 3-4 generations here...

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Spoken For Truth...:2thumbsup:

Cheers Glen.

7. Asmodean

Haha yeah, we have 3rd generation dutch muslims here too. Mostly from Marrocco and Turkey. They get a lot of criticism but the majority are peaceful people and productive members of our society. There is indeed a minority that doesn't fit in well but such people do not seem to be limited to the muslim community at all. I guess all those other peoples existence are threatening our society as well? :p

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And Have They Intergrated...:)???

Methinks Not At This Point Of Time, Nor In The Forseeable Future...:(.

Cheers Glen.

9. odonII

odonII O

Obviously.

10. Asmodean

You have no idea. We are not survivalling over here. Just living, as we will continue to do. Don't get tricked in such nonsense extremist views from crazy people like Riptide. He seriously seems to think our society is at risk. It's not the case (can't believe there's a need to seriously explain this to you) :rolleyes:

11. odonII

odonII O

Yes, Glen. Come from your red wine soaked retirement and come visit us sometime.

12. Asmodean

And how has youthinks reached that conclusion exactly?

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Show Me ONE Example Of Muslims Intergrating In A Non Muslim Country...:).???

Cheers Glen.

14. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

One of my best friends, Hussain?

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

So It's Red Wine And Poofters On The Menu Tonight, No Surprises

There Folks...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

16. odonII

odonII O

Is this intergrated enough for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhAub-fPAEY"]Councillor Mustafa Kamal becomes Lord Mayor of Leicester - YouTube

Perhaps he's trying to bring in Sharia law or something...

17. odonII

odonII O

It's not funny, Glen.

18. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Why don't you come to Canada, and I'll show you myself?

My father has several muslim contractors that work for him. You know why? Because they are more dependable than the deadbeat white Canadians who we had before and because we get less complaints from customers about them.

edit:

here is a list of Muslim Canadians who have held or are currently holding political office:

Omar Alghabra - A Former Canadian Member of Parliament for Mississauga—Erindale (2006–2008) and former president of the Canadian Arab Federation. Member of the Liberal Party of Canada

Rahim Jaffer - Former Canadian MP for Edmonton–Strathcona (1997–2008). First Muslim MP, Shia Ismaili Muslim. Member of the Conservative Party of Canada

Wajid Khan - Former Canadian MP for Mississauga—Streetsville (2004–2008). Member of the Conservative Party of Canada

Yasmin Ratansi - Former Canadian MP for Don Valley East (2004–2011). First and only female Muslim MP. Member of the Liberal Party of Canada

Ali Naqvi - Advisor to Jack Layton, the leader of the New Democratic Party, leader of the opposition and MP for Toronto—Danforth.

Yasir Naqvi - Member of Provincial Parliament (Ontario) for Ottawa Centre (2007-). President of the Ontario Liberal Party

Shafiq Qaadri - Member of Provincial Parliament (Ontario) for Etobicoke North (2003-). Member of the Ontario Liberal Party

Naheed Nenshi - Mayor of Calgary (2010-)

Khalil Ramal - Member of Provincial Parliament (Ontario) for London-Fanashawe. Member of the Ontario Liberal Party

Larry Shaben - Former Member of Legislative Assembly (1975–1989) (Alberta) for Lesser Slave Lake and former Cabinet Minister for Utilities and Telephones (1979–1982), Housing (1982–1986), and Economic Development and Trade (1986–1989)

19. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Not to mention half the doctors in the UK... and quite a few down here too..

Edit:

This, 200 times over.

20. Asmodean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Aboutaleb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najib_Amhali

These are 2. Of course I'd rather show some average common folks but they don't have such kind of internetpages. I assure you there are a lot of them. Don't have their info or wiki pages available as you understand.